why research chems are ur best bet for pct

K

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
so 3 weeks ago i got off a bridge of mdrol and pheravol. i decided to go to my doc to see if he would give me a very good pct. all he gave me was a lecture on how its stupid blah blah blah and how PHs dont work all that s hit. luckly, i bought a tamoxi research chem just incase. and im glad i did because if not id be F***ed.

i know there wasnt a question in here just thought it should be shared.
koko

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
It is good that you approached a doctor, and more people should try to seek out competent medical advice, but honestly, what did you expect?

Realistically, you are using potentially harmful substances without any medical necessity in the eyes of most if not nearly all health professionals.

But again, its good you tried, and it really never hurts to ask(most of the time)

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
youd be stupid to run mdrol/pplex bridge without one. Id give you a lecture as well

K

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
i was hoping he would give me TRT of HRT. which is the only reason why i went to him. but ohh well

S

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
TRT and HRT is not covered by insurance when the cause/need for those therapies was directly correlated to steroid use. and the fact u told him that would have led to ur insurance company to not pay for that at all. i hope for ur sake he didnt write that down on ur records anywhere.

cmc

cmc

Awards
Why are doctors so uniformed?

Let's be realistic here. They are supposed to be professionals with "superior" knowledge when it comes to health yet the majority of them dont know their ass from their elbow.

H

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
so 3 weeks ago i got off a bridge of mdrol and pheravol. i decided to go to my doc to see if he would give me a very good pct. all he gave me was a lecture on how its stupid blah blah blah and how PHs dont work all that s hit. luckly, i bought a tamoxi research chem just incase. and im glad i did because if not id be F***ed.

i know there wasnt a question in here just thought it should be shared.
koko
LOL some name there pal...

However, I am surprised that If you told him that you were having adverse side effects that he didn't at least help you with a script?

When I was cycling, I used that old "i took something and didn't know....etc etc" and I always got a script to counter any estro and to re-create a natural testosterone environment.

EDIT: for the record, I did that 3 times in 4 years

K

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
yeah he basically said wow your stupid and that in time everything will be fine... wtf?!