Hi im new i need help!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    1989lifter's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    52
    Rep Power
    81

    Red face Hi im new i need help!!!!!!!!!!


    Ok here it goes, I KNOW I ****ED UP.

    i was 20 years old 6'3 216 lbs around 10% bodyfat, i did a PH cycle of xtreme tren for 6 weeks before 2009 summer. i had good gains, gained about 17lbs of lean mass, kept only about 7 pounds of it. all i did for pct was a test booster for a month.

    2 months later i did another PH cycle of tokkyo test and anadrol i think its called. the cycle was 4 weeks long and i did it at the end of summer. had good gains, i didnt have a source for any serms so i took nolvadex xt by gaspari for a month.

    another 2 months later i saw that i have a bottle of superdrol or whatever its called i cant remember, took that for 2 weeks because its all i had.

    now i know i was completely retarded and probably still am but i need help.

    my sex drive isnt the same, i barely think of sex, cant keep it up for long it goes half-half real quick if no stimulation is on it... if im getting it on it stays up a little longer but if i stop, thats it. i can get it up multiple times though, maybe low suppressed test levels??? what doctor can i go to to gt my test levels checked and about how much would it cost? do family physicians do these things?

    i want to get blood tests done but all i have is about 100$ in my bank account, im broke, got layed off.

    during all that time i did 420 every other day in very little amounts, now i stopped completely because i read that it suppresses test and increases some estrogen. i thought that probably added to me not recovering...

    what do i do? is nolva/clomid or HCG going to help me? i know HCG is very expensive and i think all i can afford right now is nolva and or clomid. would a 40/40/20/20 nolva/clomid pct do it?

    please i need some insight.



    edit: at the most i was 228lbs at 9-10bf% i was never above 11% bodyfat. now i am down to 208 lbs at i think 9-10% bodyfat, i been training since i was 15 years old.

    currently i take tribulus 1000mg, horny goat weed, t-bol test booster, and i did another bottle of novadex xt by gaspari. should i stop all these?


    cliffs for those not wanting to read:
    -did 3 short PH cycles in a 7-10 months period (had lots of drama going on and it ****ed with me emotionally, i wanted to let it all out in the gym and be all me)
    -barely any sex drive
    -ball size seem normal maybe slightly smaller
    -cant have it hard for more then a couple mins
    -need help
    -been off since december 11th now and notice barely any change in sex drive, and its only been about a week since i stopped 420.
    -want my random rock hard boners back at any cost. i dont care if i lose all my mass, my **** is more important to me i just wish my dumbass would have read more about it.

  2. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    9,390
    Rep Power
    235106

    You screwed up. You know this. I understand money is an issue, but this is your health. No matter what the responses here are, I would recomend you go see a doctor as soon as possible. If true damage is caused and it is not just mental (it most likely is not just mental) the damage has a better chance of recovery the faster it is looked at by a DOCTOR.

    Good luck man.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  3. Registered User
    edwitt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Tibet
    Posts
    3,386
    Rep Power
    2254

    DUDE you are ****ing idiot where did you get all this **** from. I dont know where to start!!!!!!

    Go to the doctor immediately tell him exactly what you have taken, take the bottles if you still have them. If not print out the labels and take that, he should and if doesnt insist he does send you for full blood work. Even better ask him to refer you to endocrinologist. Three PH cycles in 6 months no PCT, God knows what you have done to yourself, hope you have insurance
    Eat clean, piss dirty
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    1989lifter's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    52
    Rep Power
    81

    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    You screwed up. You know this. I understand money is an issue, but this is your health. No matter what the responses here are, I would recomend you go see a doctor as soon as possible. If true damage is caused and it is not just mental (it most likely is not just mental) the damage has a better chance of recovery the faster it is looked at by a DOCTOR.

    Good luck man.
    Quote Originally Posted by edwitt View Post
    DUDE you are ****ing idiot where did you get all this **** from. I dont know where to start!!!!!!

    Go to the doctor immediately tell him exactly what you have taken, take the bottles if you still have them. If not print out the labels and take that, he should and if doesnt insist he does send you for full blood work. Even better ask him to refer you to endocrinologist. Three PH cycles in 6 months no PCT, God knows what you have done to yourself, hope you have insurance
    i was goin through alot of emotional ****, i wasnt in my mind. i know i ****ed up bad.


    i dont have insurance
  5. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    9,390
    Rep Power
    235106

    Quote Originally Posted by 1989lifter View Post
    i was goin through alot of emotional ****, i wasnt in my mind. i know i ****ed up bad.


    i dont have insurance
    How old are you? How is your relationship with your parents? I assume based on your irresponsible usage you are younger. I would be honest with your parents and see if they can help. It might not be the best option for you ego, but as I mentioned earlier, you might have cause SERIOUS damage and need to see a doctor.

    EDIT: Saw you were 20 at the time, so around that age, take this advice.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  6. Registered User
    1989lifter's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    52
    Rep Power
    81

    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    How old are you? How is your relationship with your parents? I assume based on your irresponsible usage you are younger. I would be honest with your parents and see if they can help. It might not be the best option for you ego, but as I mentioned earlier, you might have cause SERIOUS damage and need to see a doctor.
    im 20 years old going to turn 21 at end of april. relationship with mom is good, we have a family doctor he's a cool guy i could talk to him and he could do some things for me for free (visits and everything) for tests i would probably have to pay

    where do i start what doctor do i need?
  7. Registered User
    edwitt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Tibet
    Posts
    3,386
    Rep Power
    2254

    Quote Originally Posted by 1989lifter View Post
    im 20 years old going to turn 21 at end of april. relationship with mom is good, we have a family doctor he's a cool guy i could talk to him and he could do some things for me for free (visits and everything) for tests i would probably have to pay

    where do i start what doctor do i need?
    go to your family doctor and like i said, lay it all out o the table, he will send you for blood work and depending on your results and his experience in endocrinology may send you to a specialist. First thing first get ur arse to ur family doc and get blood done

    Good luck
    Eat clean, piss dirty
  8. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    9,390
    Rep Power
    235106

    Quote Originally Posted by edwitt View Post
    go to your family doctor and like i said, lay it all out o the table, he will send you for blood work and depending on your results and his experience in endocrinology may send you to a specialist. First thing first get ur arse to ur family doc and get blood done

    Good luck
    This is exactly what I would have responded to you with.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  9. Registered User
    1989lifter's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    52
    Rep Power
    81

    posting for 7 post count need it to PM people
  10. Registered User
    1989lifter's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    52
    Rep Power
    81

    post couunt


    btw i did not get GYNO and my balls seem normal maybe slightly smaller, they are kinda big naturally....
  11. Registered User
    1989lifter's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    52
    Rep Power
    81

    post count
  12. Registered User
    1989lifter's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    52
    Rep Power
    81

    pooosttt countttt
  13. Registered User
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,791
    Rep Power
    11678

    Find a way to see a doctor to get some blood work done and go from there. I'd suggest discontinuing all supplements and pick up a multi-v and give time a chance. It takes months sometimes but if you keep tyring to put quick fixes on it, you're just making the issue last longer than it needs to be.
  14. Registered User
    1989lifter's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    52
    Rep Power
    81

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    Find a way to see a doctor to get some blood work done and go from there. I'd suggest discontinuing all supplements and pick up a multi-v and give time a chance. It takes months sometimes but if you keep tyring to put quick fixes on it, you're just making the issue last longer than it needs to be.
    thank you i will try that, a member advised me to do clomid 75/50/50/25 for a month, i ordered it and i will give it a try. i will go to the doc and get blood tests done before and after also. i really want to fix myself i dont care at what cost


    by the way does anyone know if 420 does suppress test and increase estrogen? i gave it up for a couple months to see if i see any changes... i love it too much to give it up for ever


    if any of you are in florida drinks on me for help im serious
  15. Registered User
    edwitt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Tibet
    Posts
    3,386
    Rep Power
    2254

    Quote Originally Posted by 1989lifter View Post
    posting for 7 post count need it to PM people
    There really is nothing to discuss here, you need to go see your family doctor ASAP. Stop wasting your time on these boards and get on the phone and make an appointment. 99% positive that whatever youve done to yourself can be reversed, do not procrastinate do not **** up again and make that appointment.
    Eat clean, piss dirty
  16. Registered User
    1989lifter's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    52
    Rep Power
    81

    Quote Originally Posted by edwitt View Post
    There really is nothing to discuss here, you need to go see your family doctor ASAP. Stop wasting your time on these boards and get on the phone and make an appointment. 99% positive that whatever youve done to yourself can be reversed, do not procrastinate do not **** up again and make that appointment.
    i am bro i am i called the doc's cell he's a family friend, im waiting for a call back... he works across the street from where i live.



    what do you think about the clomid for a month as someone advised me?


    can i post my picture here or am i gonna get **** for it?
  17. Registered User
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,791
    Rep Power
    11678

    Definitely no to any clomid man... if you have the money to buy these things you have the money to get some blood work done. Don't go ****ing yourself up even more. Clomid can have serious sides itself.
  18. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    9,390
    Rep Power
    235106

    I wouldn't take anything until you run it past the doctor first.

    As for the pic, you might not be able to post it under 50 post count, if you want to send it to me, I can post it for you.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  19. Registered User
    edwitt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Tibet
    Posts
    3,386
    Rep Power
    2254

    Quote Originally Posted by 1989lifter View Post
    i am bro i am i called the doc's cell he's a family friend, im waiting for a call back... he works across the street from where i live.



    what do you think about the clomid for a month as someone advised me?


    can i post my picture here or am i gonna get **** for it?
    no go ahead, post away. Truly concerned for you but in regards to the Clomid i personally would wait until youve seen your doctor. This is a job for the doc not broscience, dont care how smart my fellow bros are, we dont have your bloodwork and have no idea whats going on, well we got an idea.

    You can become a poster child for wat not to do

    But in all honestly good luck
    Eat clean, piss dirty
  20. Registered User
    meathed's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    249
    Rep Power
    194

    Do you know what Clomid (Clomiphene) is? I would not take it if I were in your situation. You said that you were going to take jayhawkk's advice then said you were going to take Clomid. That wasn't his advice. Wait until you've been seen by the doctor and have had baseline blood work done. Taking Clomid will do nothing but **** your situation up worse.

    ...and google Clomiphene for Christ's sake. Don't just take sh1t because someone says it is a good idea. Think for yourself a bit. It's way safer. Good luck with your endeavor.
  21. Registered User
    wedlund6's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  264 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    minnesota
    Age
    43
    Posts
    583
    Rep Power
    351

    call the doc. first
    stop the tribulus at 1000mg (t-bol has tribulus in it)tribulus kills my sex drive.
    novdex kills my sex drive also.
    p.s. l-dopa gives me morning wood like a rock star every time
  22. Registered User
    edwitt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Tibet
    Posts
    3,386
    Rep Power
    2254

    Quote Originally Posted by meathed View Post
    Do you know what Clomid (Clomiphene) is? I would not take it if I were in your situation. You said that you were going to take jayhawkk's advice then said you were going to take Clomid. That wasn't his advice. Wait until you've been seen by the doctor and have had baseline blood work done. Taking Clomid will do nothing but **** your situation up worse.

    ...and google Clomiphene for Christ's sake. Don't just take sh1t because someone says it is a good idea. Think for yourself a bit. It's way safer. Good luck with your endeavor.
    This guy is killing me, he just ****ed himself up taking **** he had no idea about and wants to take more **** thats he has no ****ing idea about to try and fix the **** up from the previous ****. Holy **** man.

    Eat clean, piss dirty
  23. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    9,390
    Rep Power
    235106

    Here is 1989lifter's picture
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  24. Registered User
    edwitt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Tibet
    Posts
    3,386
    Rep Power
    2254

    Nice pic. when is this picture from? You just went up a notch, just one tho
    Eat clean, piss dirty
  25. Registered User
    1989lifter's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    52
    Rep Power
    81

    Quote Originally Posted by edwitt View Post
    Nice pic. when is this picture from? You just went up a notch, just one tho
    im a big guy bro i been training since i was 15 hardcore i just made a really ****ed up decision with the PH's, as i said i was really emotionally ****ed up... im not flexing in the pic either, it was like in the high 30's here in FL, and thats extremely cold here....thats by the beach with all the wind and crap too


    pic was taken 1/3/2010 its my first photoshoot.... i was about 218lbs there now im 208 lbs, im not flexing in the pic


    IMO i think the problem is that i got low suppressed test and higher then normal estrogen.... i need to block the estrogen and fix the test levels... just my .2, how do i do this?

    doc has not called back yet
  26. Registered User
    edwitt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Tibet
    Posts
    3,386
    Rep Power
    2254

    Quote Originally Posted by 1989lifter View Post
    im a big guy bro i been training since i was 15 hardcore i just made a really ****ed up decision with the PH's, as i said i was really emotionally ****ed up


    pic was taken 1/3/2010 its my first photoshoot.... i was about 218lbs there now im 208 lbs, im not flexing in the pic
    yes you are and yes you did, get if fixed you will be fine

    Keep us posted, very interested as to how your blood comes back

    good luck
    Eat clean, piss dirty
  27. Registered User
    1989lifter's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    52
    Rep Power
    81

    Quote Originally Posted by edwitt View Post
    yes you are and yes you did, get if fixed you will be fine

    Keep us posted, very interested as to how your blood comes back

    good luck
    i will man i promise. i would have done the right PCT after the damn cycle's its just i didnt have a fcking source that what pisses me off and everytime i asked people no one would tell me so i said **** it
  28. Registered User
    1989lifter's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    52
    Rep Power
    81

    also what blood tests do i ask for?

    are they called testosterone blood tests or just blood tests and it will show me everything?

    i need the estrogen levels too


    my bad for all the questions... i just understand things better when people tell me in their own words... im european so all the hard medicine words are out of my dictionary
  29. Registered User
    wedlund6's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  264 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    minnesota
    Age
    43
    Posts
    583
    Rep Power
    351

    full hormone blood test
  30. Registered User
    meathed's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    249
    Rep Power
    194

    Your doctor will know what tests to order. I'm not as versed as others on this board but you want, a full liver enzyme panel and a full hormone panel. And don't take ANYTHING besides a multi-V until you see a doctor and have blood work done. It is probably a good idea to stay away from anything hormonal for a good long while as well.
  31. Registered User
    1989lifter's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    52
    Rep Power
    81

    Quote Originally Posted by wedlund6 View Post
    full hormone blood test
    Quote Originally Posted by meathed View Post
    Your doctor will know what tests to order. I'm not as versed as others on this board but you want, a full liver enzyme panel and a full hormone panel. And don't take ANYTHING besides a multi-V until you see a doctor and have blood work done. It is probably a good idea to stay away from anything hormonal for a good long while as well.
    thank you will do, what about horny goat weed and zma?
  32. Registered User
    wedlund6's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  264 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    minnesota
    Age
    43
    Posts
    583
    Rep Power
    351

    i would stop everthing untill you talk to your doc.
  33. Registered User
    edwitt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Tibet
    Posts
    3,386
    Rep Power
    2254

    Quote Originally Posted by 1989lifter View Post
    also what blood tests do i ask for?

    are they called testosterone blood tests or just blood tests and it will show me everything?

    i need the estrogen levels too


    my bad for all the questions... i just understand things better when people tell me in their own words... im european so all the hard medicine words are out of my dictionary
    No problem buddy... Dont worry about any of that, your doctor will send you for full blood work, everything will be covered in the results, then based on those you and he will make a game plan and take it from there.


    Keep us posted
    Eat clean, piss dirty
  34. Registered User
    meathed's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    249
    Rep Power
    194

    Quote Originally Posted by wedlund6 View Post
    i would stop everthing untill you talk to your doc.
    ^^ this.
  35. Registered User
    1989lifter's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    52
    Rep Power
    81

    btw 420= marijuana for those not aware, i stopped it now completely but i really do not want to give it up for-ever. makes life way better then it is.


    reason i stopped: read it might suppress test levels a little and increase estrogen levels... i think that might be my problem because it probably didnt let my body recover while i was off cycle and kept my test levels suppressed and estrogen increased which is what i needed exactly to get me ****ed up.

    ^^^ idk if that is true or not, i dont think there's alot of scientific info on that but they do say that it does suppress test and increase estrogen slightly... and it was all i needed probably
  36. Registered User
    wedlund6's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  264 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    minnesota
    Age
    43
    Posts
    583
    Rep Power
    351

    think most ppl know what 420 is
    i think moderation is a good thing.
  37. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    9,390
    Rep Power
    235106

    Quote Originally Posted by wedlund6 View Post
    think most ppl know what 420 is
    i think moderation is a good thing.
    If you work out heavily, I doubt that the 420 has any real harmful effects, Im sure a good portion of this board endulges often.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  38. Registered User
    1989lifter's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    52
    Rep Power
    81

    Quote Originally Posted by wedlund6 View Post
    think most ppl know what 420 is
    i think moderation is a good thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    If you work out heavily, I doubt that the 420 has any real harmful effects, Im sure a good portion of this board endulges often.
    whew awesome lol, i dont smoke alot maybe a 8th in 3 weeks... some people do 2x that in a day


    those are some good news at least !!!! made me happy
  39. Registered User
    1989lifter's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    52
    Rep Power
    81

    got a doc's appointment its friday in the morning, ill def update
  40. Registered User
    1989lifter's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    52
    Rep Power
    81

    there's def good blood-flow to my piece... there's just not enough test to keep it up for long
  •   

      
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in