Best PCT for strong cycle.

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"   lbs.

Best PCT for strong cycle.

I`ve been running a cycle for 6 weeks,the first 3 weeks were a combination of sd 30mg and pplex 45mg ED,i then bridged onto hdrol with doses at 50mg non training days and 75mg training days.

I`ve made some excellent gains and want to keep as much as possible.I have Tamoxifen which i will run 40/20/20/10 but what else should i add? I was considering Adrenosterone (11-oxo) at week three for recomp and cort control but have decided against this on the advice of members here.

I`m going to diet during PCT as i`ve added some unwanted fat,i also shall use some creatine.

Any ideas welcome.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

I recently read from several reputable people on these forums that there is no real requirement to go above 20mg/day of Tamoxifen and others that have posted a successful PCT doing just that. Check this out http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3...?dopt=Abstract

On that note some may recommend Tamoxifen at 20/20/10/10 and introduce a good Test Booster in week 3.

I am researching things every now and then, should I ever be in your shoes.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"   lbs.

Yes i also read this,so maybe i`ll drop the dose of Tamoxifen to 20/20/20/20,i also read of using HCG and introducing Extremestane.

I don`t inject so the HCG is out of it and Extremestane is steroidal,so thats a NO NO to both...I want to get my hormonal status back to normal ASAP.

So it seems a decent test booster is required.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by michael75 View Post
    Yes i also read this,so maybe i`ll drop the dose of Tamoxifen to 20/20/20/20,i also read of using HCG and introducing Extremestane.

I don`t inject so the HCG is out of it and Extremestane is steroidal,so thats a NO NO to both...I want to get my hormonal status back to normal ASAP.

So it seems a decent test booster is required.
    My favorite Test Boosters include

Get Diesel- Diesel Test Hardcore
    Anabolic Innovations - Post Cycle Support/Stoked
    Primordial Performance - Sustain Alpha
  5. Banned

You wont need HCG for that short of a cycle
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

dont diet down, you might lose some muscle keep bulking all thru pct. consider adding clomiphene citrate into pct along with nolva.

since it sounds like you ran a VERY heavy oral cycle this will get test levels back up and block the hell outta estro. also take care of your liver man, you ran some very liver toxic stuff. hope pct goes good.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.

I`ve been running a cycle for 6 weeks,the first 3 weeks were a combination of sd 30mg and pplex 45mg ED,i then bridged onto hdrol with doses at 50mg non training days and 75mg training days.

I`ve made some excellent gains and want to keep as much as possible.I have Tamoxifen which i will run 40/20/20/10 but what else should i add? I was considering Adrenosterone (11-oxo) at week three for recomp and cort control but have decided against this on the advice of members here.

I`m going to diet during PCT as i`ve added some unwanted fat,i also shall use some creatine.

Any ideas welcome.
    Nolva 40/20/20/10

PCT Assist
    Reduce XT or Suppress C
    Liver Assist XT
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"   lbs.

I do hear you man,it was a heavy oral cycle which i wont be repeating... hope my internal organs will recover.

I think i`ll pass on the clom and just stick with the Nolvadex,thanks for the input though bro.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.

I do hear you man,it was a heavy oral cycle which i wont be repeating... hope my internal organs will recover.

I think i`ll pass on the clom and just stick with the Nolvadex,thanks for the input though bro.
    you must of read my post before I edited lol.

I suggest clomi but I saw you alread had nolva
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    Nolva 40/20/20/10

PCT Assist
    Reduce XT or Suppress C
    Liver Assist XT
    this x 2
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"   lbs.

That starts working out pretty pricey,money is a bit tight at the moment,the missus is execting our first and she is not impressed with my spending habits.

So is there anything like an all in one i can use?

I have my SERM,i have milk thistle,CQ10,Lecithin,Saw palmetto,multi-vits,Omega 3,6,9 and a months supply of Optima Goji berry juice that contains Lycopene,Resveratrol and Red Grape.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"   lbs.

First day of PCT,i start with 40mg of Nolva tonight.All in all it`s been a good cycle for solid muscle gains,i`ve had quite a few people at the gym who don`t use PH/DS remark on my size,and a few remarked at how quickly...I think some have guesses how lol.

The only thing is my diet is never spot on and i always tend to put on fat around my middle,everywhere else is solid.In total i`ve put on nearly 16lbs on this cyle,about 4 or 5lb of this must be fat,i had put on fat over christmas too...Which is not good.

Next cycle will be to get ripped,and must clean up diet,i find it hard when on cycle as i want to eat everything in sight.

Ok i have some Creatine monohydrate,when should i start using this in PCT?
    Oh and any advice on how to get ripped effectively would be nice,thanks.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-16-2011, 06:04 PM
  2. Strong PH cycle
    By alexander72 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-14-2010, 11:15 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-23-2009, 10:20 AM
  4. CEL P-plex/M-drol too strong for a first cycle?
    By harleyman89 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-17-2008, 07:22 PM
  5. Still going strong
    By TheCSWFighter in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-15-2006, 11:21 PM