Nolva and Clomid for M-drol cycle pct, overkill?

greenbra

Awards
HEy everyone,

Im starting an m-drol cycle in 1 week and I've got Clomid and Nolva on hand. I had planned running...

Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 50/50 ---
Fenugreek
Taurine (also during cycle)

Mdrol is a fairly harsh compound and i want to have a pct that will help me keep most of my gains (obviously..) and help get my levels back to normal. I am only posting because most users i see on the forum only use one SERM for their cycles. I prefer to be safe, after this run im going to do a 5 wk H-drol cycle (2+ months after) and run just Nolva cause its a safer compound.

I have also noticed many people are using natty test boosters during their PCT, I thought i had read several times that this is a big "no no" because can cause delayed gyno?

Sorry or the possible moron questions. Fast Acting Methyl Compounds are still a mystery. To many mixed reviews. Thanks for your time.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
you only need 1, either clomi or nolva

greenbra

Awards
Nolva probably since I am used to it.
would 60/40/20/20 be a waste of time?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Nolva probably since I am used to it.
would 60/40/20/20 be a waste of time?
wouldnt be a waste of time but no reason to surpass 40mgs. do 40/20/20/10

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
Try this out of you wanna take both...

Nolva 20/20/10/10
Clomid 50/50/25/25

I wanted to give this pct a try sometime in the near future, read on another board that this protocol had people back to baseline fairly quickly...low dose of both to minimze the sides of both nolva and clomid...but like Geek said...not need for both really