Post Cylce Testicle Hardness

elit3keraed

Awards
Okay, so I have been researching online and I cant seem to find a single article on this topic. Anyways.

I ran a cycle of Havoc, and I must say I was very happy with the results. I added about 30 pounds to every major lift, my muscle were very hard and my bodyfat dropped (IDK the number but it was very obvious I was more muscular) Anyways, I started my PCT without a hitch. Day 1 40mg of Nolva, and everyday since then I have taken 20mg before bed.

Now when I first started this cycle, my testicle were "soft". They were never really firm even during sex. They also were fairly desensitized. (Squeeze them and it hurt only if you got a little to care free lol) But now 2 weeks into my PCT I notice they are incredibly hard. I guess the best way to compare would be a hackysack to a grape. The hacksack is very "soft", and the grape is very firm (when you squeeze it really doesnt budge much)

Is this normal? I mean I have had low test levels since I was 17, and I really cant remember what my balls felt like before then, so could it just be that they are hard because they are producing a lot more test while on my post cycle.

I also notice more tenderness and random pains as if they are being squeezed too hard.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ive heard of soft balls while on cycle, but they usually go back to normal. Probably just broscience but I have seen people post good results with formestane applied directly to the nutsack (serious)

lol