PCT Hdrol Question – why do people suggest waiting 2 – 3 weeks to take AI PCS

motown

Awards
I’m 200 lbs and taking h-drol 50,75,75,75,75,75.

What I have for my PCT is Nolva 20/20/10/10 & PCS or Stoked and TestoPRO.

Should I take Stoked and TestoPRO right away with Nolva or wait 2-3 weeks? What is the benefit of waiting?

Thank you

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I take them all at once, idk where the idea of waiting 2-3 weeks came from.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You want to wait to take test boosters for a few weeks to not sabotage your HPTA restoration.

motown

Awards
Thank you both.

"You want to wait to take test boosters for a few weeks to not sabotage your HPTA restoration." - So take the NOLVA for 2 weeks and then add in the PCS/Stoked and TestoPRO? Would that be a good combo to bring up test and free up test as well?

motown

Awards
Thank you. So take the NOLVA for 2 weeks and then add in the PCS/Stoked and TestoPRO? Would that be a good combo to bring up test and free up test as well?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You want to wait to take test boosters for a few weeks to not sabotage your HPTA restoration.
The point of taking a SERM is to restore (raise) your HPTA levels. How would taking a test booster (which should help raise test) sabotage your HPTA restoration?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
The point of taking a SERM is to restore (raise) your HPTA levels. How would taking a test booster (which should help raise test) sabotage your HPTA restoration?
x2. I am also curious.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i always thought it was because hdrol has such a long half life that they say it takes that time to clear your system so why use a test booster if the ingredients in hdrol are still active in your body....but i never believed that, you want to get your body back to normal functions in the quickest time possible

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
in for sciencetific answers / studies

motown

Awards
So it would seem the consensus is to take the test booster with the NOLVA, does that sound correct? Thank you all for the help.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
why would you even need a natty test booster along side a serm for hdrol? Isnt nolva gonna raise your test 20x more than a natty test booster?

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
I mean taking a natty test booster at all..

motown

Awards
Good question. How does a SERM actualy raise test? I've read that Nolva does, but not sure how. Which is why I wanted to add in a test booster. Most of my research shows that SERM's compete for the space that Estrogen binds to. The receptor is then full and cannot accept the estrogen and therefore cannot produce the effects of estrogen. But not sure how this will raise test.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
why would you even need a natty test booster along side a serm for hdrol? Isnt nolva gonna raise your test 20x more than a natty test booster?
Yes, a SERM will raise your test a lot more than a natty test booster.

So it would seem the consensus is to take the test booster with the NOLVA, does that sound correct? Thank you all for the help.
Yes

i always thought it was because hdrol has such a long half life that they say it takes that time to clear your system so why use a test booster if the ingredients in hdrol are still active in your body....but i never believed that, you want to get your body back to normal functions in the quickest time possible
If that was true you could make the case that you shouldnt start a SERM before the 3rd week too, cause a SERM and natty test boosters are doing the same thing, just through different pathways.

But orals have pretty short half lives. I believe H drol is like 6-8 hrs.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Im not sure exactly how, im sure sanchez does that dudes smart. But its used in pct for the main purpose of quickly allowing the bodies test levels to regulate after your cycle. I too have a natty booster, diesel test, but dont see how i would even notice its effects after my test levels are soo high on cycle, and for another month on torem during pct. I think those who use a complete otc pct will benefit from a natty booster during pct the most. Someone correct me if im wrong..

omni

omni

Awards
  • Established
If you need PCT, which most of us do, look at what you've been taking and how long it takes to leave your system. If something is in your system its Not Post Cycle Therapy and to some degree your wasting your money. Each chemical is diferent. If your juicing or using ph Know what your using before starting a cycle. Some things you need to wait 21 days others 1 day. Depends. If you don't time the substances you put in your body, you might seriously screw yourself up.