PCT for CEL Mdrol questions

shattered

shattered

Awards
I'm going to start a cycle of CEL Mdrol, I know it is a fairly mild PH going to run 10/20/20/20/10/10

milk thistle & hawthorne berry 2 weeks prior and through out cycle
CEL PCT assist
Pumpkin seed oil through out

For PCT
IDS post cycle tabs
novadex-xt 3/3/2/2/1/1

Do I need something else also, any info and feedback greatly appreciated.
I'm no expert. thanks

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I'm going to start a cycle of CEL Mdrol, I know it is a fairly mild PH going to run 10/20/20/20/10/10

milk thistle & hawthorne berry 2 weeks prior and through out cycle
CEL PCT assist
Pumpkin seed oil through out

For PCT
IDS post cycle tabs
novadex-xt 3/3/2/2/1/1

Do I need something else also, any info and feedback greatly appreciated.
I'm no expert. thanks
Please do not run this. Not a flame bro but it is clear you know nothing about m-drol and steriods in general. M-drol is one of the most potent and toxic oral steriod on the market. If run for 6 weeks you will be totally stressing your liver and frankly really putting your health in jeopardy. With that pct it would take you a very long time to recover.

Put this stuff down do a few months of learning about this stuff. Do not do m-drol as a 1st cycle.

shattered

shattered

Awards
thank you for the info, i will definately be doing alot more research before i do anything and that is what the questions are for. if you or anyone could start pointing me in the right direction for info on this I would greatly appreciate it.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
thank you for the info, i will definately be doing alot more research before i do anything and that is what the questions are for. if you or anyone could start pointing me in the right direction for info on this I would greatly appreciate it.
Use the anabolic section and the pct sections on this board. The board also has a search feature.