PCT check

WhazUpDoc

Awards
A couple questions. I am about to finish my first 4 week M-Drol cycle (10/20/20/20). Is the following PCT sufficient?

Liquid Nolva: 40/20/20/10
PCT Assist: As directed
Reduce XT: As directed

Any additions or changes?

What consistency should the liquid nolva be? Mine is syrupy which I think is strange for a research grade suspension?

Should Nolva doses be split up? I.e. 20mg am/pm; or all at once?

Thank you

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
A couple questions. I am about to finish my first 4 week M-Drol cycle (10/20/20/20). Is the following PCT sufficient?

What consistency should the liquid nolva be? Mine is syrupy which I think is strange for a research grade suspension?

Thank you
lower your Nolva dose to 40 for a couple of days then go to 30 fo rthe rest of the week, then 20/20/10
dose it all at once. i prefere the night so i don't have that crap taste in my mouth all day long. syrupy? thats common, i would not worry. if its a good source then you're fine

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established

Thank you
Perfect PCT :)
some type of liver protectant would be my only reccomendation liver assist xt or something.

no need to split your nolva up, all at once is fine.

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
Good looking pct...liver protectant should be thrown in there as well...check out Liver Juice

WhazUpDoc

Awards
Thanks for the help guys. Looks like I'll definitely be looking into some type of liver support