BEST OTC PCT FOR H-DROL?

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
What's up guys? I've been running cel h-drol for 2 weeks now out of 5 weeks. Planning on running @ 50/50/75/75/75. Not looking for any serms because it bring its own side effects. Just want to do strictly otc. On hand I have sns inhibit-e, purus labs recycle, ds activate xtreme. Just wondering if thats sufficient enough or do I have to add anything to fully recover? Also was consdering cel PCT assist over purus labs recycle. Your opinions are open and fully appreciated.

acwingfoot

Awards
Do not mean to Hi-jack the thread if this does so .. but Im also getting ready to run the same cycle of H-drol and was wondering if you really need the natty test booster ,i.e. Activate Xtreme per the above post, if you are inlcuding P.C.T. Assist - as this helps bring up natural test production? Or should you include both just incorporate the Test Booster in around weeks 2 or 3 - 5?

as a response to the dre, my PCT looks like:

Cylce Assist - two weeks before, through cycle, and until the second bottle runs out
PCT Assist - (starting when the CA runs out) weeks 2-5
SNS Inhibit -E - 3/2/2/1/1(EOD)
AX Lean FX - (starting in week 2) 3/3/2/2/1
Natty Test Booster ?????

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
Well it will definitely help boost your test levels even more. Since you running a otc pct like me, is best to have everything you need. might want to consider adding a cortisol blocker too. Supress- c, lean xtreme, or sns seduce-xt or sufficient.

acwingfoot

Awards
the Anabolic Xtreme's Lean FX is the cort control

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
as a response to the dre, my PCT looks like:

Cylce Assist - two weeks before, through cycle, and until the second bottle runs out
PCT Assist - (starting when the CA runs out) weeks 2-5
SNS Inhibit -E - 3/2/2/1/1(EOD)
AX Lean FX - (starting in week 2) 3/3/2/2/1
Natty Test Booster ?????
Good PCT except....
2/2/1/1 is fine with inhibit
and pct assist is a test booster
i like reduce xt / suppress c. suppress c smells like orange peels :D

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
I just had blood done from a Hdrol cycle. I was a little off from where i satrted my Pre cycle test was High 500's after Cycle im High 300's my estro moved from 21 to now its 14. Im using Nolva and AI's PCS. I put on 9lbs and went up 20lbs on all my lifts. OTC will probably get you back but i bet i spent 1/2 what you did using a serm and PCS

acwingfoot

Awards
For Reduce XT would you start the dosing with 6 caps and then taper (2 3x/day), which is the max end of the recommendations, or 3 caps? Also, the never fulfilled question on tapering the cort blocker? Would you taper Reduce XT or run it through as recommended for weeks 2,3,4?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
For Reduce XT would you start the dosing with 6 caps and then taper (2 3x/day), which is the max end of the recommendations, or 3 caps? Also, the never fulfilled question on tapering the cort blocker? Would you taper Reduce XT or run it through as recommended for weeks 2,3,4?
id run it full dose for 2 weeks and taper it for 2 more weeks.

cortisol is a hormone that can be suppressed and will rebound like any other. So I always taper a cortisol blocker off.

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
Good PCT except....
2/2/1/1 is fine with inhibit
and pct assist is a test booster
i like reduce xt / suppress c. suppress c smells like orange peels :D
. What about purus labs recycle..I've heard is a good all-in-one support and it shoots ur libido way up, faster than pct assist.

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
I just had blood done from a Hdrol cycle. I was a little off from where i satrted my Pre cycle test was High 500's after Cycle im High 300's my estro moved from 21 to now its 14. Im using Nolva and AI's PCS. I put on 9lbs and went up 20lbs on all my lifts. OTC will probably get you back but i bet i spent 1/2 what you did using a serm and PCS
I'm just a little worried about the whole serm thing. Heard it has some bad sides.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
. What about purus labs recycle..I've heard is a good all-in-one support and it shoots ur libido way up, faster than pct assist.
never used it so I cant comment. I get phs from cel so I use their pct products ;)

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
What were your dosages for Nolva?

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
What were your dosages for Nolva?
20/20/10/10 and starting week 3 AI's PCS. The toxity of Nolva is overplayed. 10mg is a perfect dose for a H drol cycle. You would be fine at this. Im not knocking the OTC way though because people have been fine running it that way. For a money standpoint $100+ or $60-70? Your call

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
20/20/10/10 and starting week 3 AI's PCS. The toxity of Nolva is overplayed. 0mg is a perfect dose for a H drol cycle. You would be fine at this. Im not knocking the OTC way though because people have been fine running it that way. For a money standpoint $100+ or $60-70? Your call
Thanks.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 18
Supplements 16
Supplements 12
Supplements 0
Supplements 0