sdrol pct

jbray

jbray

Banned
Awards
i just recieved a free bottle of stoked from my buddy, i was wondering how can i add that into my pct with tamox that i have as well.
im coming off of superdrol. and what is a good dosing?:thanks:

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
tamox 40/20/20/10
stoke as directed
reduce xt / suppress c

and some liver assist xt definately with mdrol ;)

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
tamox 40/20/20/10
stoke as directed
reduce xt / suppress c

and some liver assist xt definately with mdrol ;)
Damn bro...your all over this pct section...lol...

Yeah mang that's a solid pct by geekpoop...run with that for your pct and add Liver Juice from PP or liv52

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Damn bro...your all over this pct section...lol...

Yeah mang that's a solid pct by geekpoop...run with that for your pct and add Liver Juice from PP or liv52
i got dis shit covered ;)

reccomendning a pct ive used over and over ftw!

jbray

jbray

Banned
Awards

very solid idea!! will be looking to run the tamox,with milk thistle and liv 52 and stoked. i got a weeks woth of mass fx left not sure if i can throw that in any where. getting reduce xt might be the only problem. will throw some maca or L-dopa in, if needed as well.
thanks and repped.

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established

Yes you do brotha! :D

very solid idea!! will be looking to run the tamox,with milk thistle and liv 52 and stoked. i got a weeks woth of mass fx left not sure if i can throw that in any where. getting reduce xt might be the only problem. will throw some maca or L-dopa in, if needed as well.
thanks and repped.
If you can't get reduce xt, use vitamin c (3-4g per day)...or hit me up I have a bottle of reduce xt I'm willing to part with.

If you have atleast 4wks worth of massfx...you can start it on day 1 of your pct along with the nolva/tamox

jbray

jbray

Banned
Awards
bulldogz thats very kind of you, ill deffinatly keep in contact with you im always willing to trade or buy stuff. im about to stock up on some epistane because a buddy is getting a truck in tomorrow with about 500 bottles of very legit and potent stuff, so let me know what i can do for you. I like the vitamin c idea deffinatly cheaper and easier to use. when are good times on dosing of the tamox.i work from 5:30am to 5:00pm then i have MMA raing then i hit up the gym and have dinner with the old lady, so im basically going to bed around 2:00am.

robxxxxxx69

Awards
i just recieved a free bottle of stoked from my buddy, i was wondering how can i add that into my pct with tamox that i have as well.
im coming off of superdrol. and what is a good dosing?:thanks:
you could do the regular 40/40/20/20 if you wanted.

jbray

jbray

Banned
Awards
i meant to ask whens a good time in the day to take tamox, with food or no?????

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i would add prime in pct to not lose gains but make even more

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
No prob brotha, we will keep in touch :)

Since you will be takin 40mg of nolva, spread them throught the day...10 in am, 10 in afternoon, 10 early evening, 10 late night around 11pm...tailor to your schedule of course...

jbray

jbray

Banned
Awards
yea true. i never really thought about that. im used to pill form becuase an old buddy was a astra zeneca rep. i start my tamox today, ill do 10mgs at 9am another 10mgs at noon and then 10mgs at 5pm then at 10pm ill take another 10mg

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
yea true. i never really thought about that. im used to pill form becuase an old buddy was a astra zeneca rep. i start my tamox today, ill do 10mgs at 9am another 10mgs at noon and then 10mgs at 5pm then at 10pm ill take another 10mg
you can take it all at once, there is no need to space the dosing out. halflife is relatively short so it doesnt matter.

and it taste bad so why you want 4 shots lol?

jbray

jbray

Banned
Awards
haha true true. well ill start doing 40mgs at about noon.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Trihardous Maximus Anabolics 18
JG93 Post Cycle Therapy 9
Post Cycle Therapy 2
Anabolics 9
wrxwhit Post Cycle Therapy 36