Help Me With PCT

Status
Not open for further replies.
drchildress

drchildress

Awards
Hows it going?
I figured the best place to go with questions is a more experienced community. So I come to you with this-
I am currently running a 7 week cycle of Beast sports nutrition Supertest. I have a solid idea of what im going to use for pct, however, i'd like to get input from someone with alittle more knowledge then myself to either confirm my beliefs and research or to prove me wrong so I can get on the right track. on a side note, the product has been great and I have experience a decrease in bodyfat aswell as a rise in my lifts and weight.

p.s.
Has anyone heard anything about Natadrol by LG and what this new ingredient is that makes it supposedly just as potent as a PH?

Thanks for all who contribute their knowledge. It is greatly appreciated.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
is super test = super drol? Im a little confused.

and the natadrol thing with pct, eh idk seems "odd" but thats just my opinion.

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
I beleive supertest is an SD clone...but can be wrong...I wouldn't throw natadrol in pct...use that as a standalone

Give us an outline of your pct first my man!

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
I beleive supertest is an SD clone...but can be wrong...I wouldn't throw natadrol in pct...use that as a standalone

Give us an outline of your pct first my man!
Well I meant that I would be using natadrol as a standalone. However! I have recently worked a few things out with a personal trainer and I think im going a different route now. Im going to run a 5 week cycle of H-drol.
So any ideas for OTC PTC for that? Or should i really try to get my hands on some nolvadex

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
Just so its crystal- Natadrol has nothing to do with super-test. I was just curious as to your opinions on the product :) the input is greatly appreciated btw guys

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
ur 19 no prohormones bro. natadrol would be fine but hdrol no. nd for everyone wondering about super test its a natty booster

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
At 19 you should have plenty of natural test production, but you can use an mild AI like sustain alpha stacked with super test if it is a natty test booster...you should have good results from this.

19 is young, but if you are gonna do hdrol, please outline you whole cycle including pct to guide you better...so this means do research first before jumpin on hdrol :thumbsup:

I'll help you out a lil --> Post Cycle Therapy

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
thanks again for the feedback. Yes super test is a natty test booster. I usually like to use it when im trying to lean out since the suppression of estrogen seems to help-
Pct is in the works right now but im still taking in info. Im thinking of using puris labs recycle, inhibit-e, and reduce xt to keep cortisol down. I'l also be using cycle assist while on cycle.How does that sound? As for the h-drol, it would be 50/50/50/50/50. Or would you recommend doing 50/50/75/75/75 since I am around 205lbs? I wont be starting anything ofcourse until I have a solid ptc.
Thanks again to all for the feedback!

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
P.S.
I do NOT have dosing figured out for recycle, inhibit-e, and reduce xt. I do not have dosing for cycle assist either. Which is where the "help me with pct" comes in haha.
Thanks,
Drew C-

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
I've heard pretty good things about the PCT that I mentioned? It seems to be the norm for H-drol pct .Are you suggesting I drop my current pct and just go with the link you posted? Im just curious- Any particular reason?

Im currently trying to get my hands on a serm. So far i've been without luck. Any chance I could get away without one since im going the 50/50/50/50/50 route? I'm tempted to ask my doctor for one... haha

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
Hey bulldogz, just got of the phone with primordial, they told me that the test recovery stack only has a mild AI? I like their idea behind the product but that doesnt seem to promising? Fill me in bro. And thankyou ahead of time for your help!

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
Yeah...I thought you didn't have anything for you PCT...and from my understanding Recycle is an all in one product...it has cort control properties, estrogen modulation and HPTA upregulation...but more like a test booster...Recycle is dosed at 4 cap a day with a SERM on hand

do...
cycle assist - 3-4 caps 2 times a day
inhibit-e - 75/50/50/25mg
recycle - 4 caps per day (maybe less since its a mild ai)
reduce xt - 1 cap 3 times a day

Def have a SERM on hand even tho you might not need it, but have it handy

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
Sounds pretty solid. What is your opinion on timing of the in-e and reduce xt. Should I bring the cortisol blocker(reduce xt) in on day 14? To my understand I should not take the cycle assist within 4 hours of the h-drol... Just want to confirm that with you-

Status
Not open for further replies.