Low energy in post cycle

MMAnabolics

MMAnabolics

Awards
Just finished tren/bold/1test stack, (3&1/2 weeks) got Primordial P's post stack (liquivade,toco8,endomax) also using liver longer and formestane topical. Feel like Jesus hates me, no energy, no drive, no intensity, had drop offs before, never this bad, still hard on in the morning, stack was all non-methyl. Usually take jack3d b4 I lift. 4k cals a day, 2x my weight in protien. Workouts are push,pull,legs,rest -repeat. any suggestions to get my energy/intensity back? I assume that my pct stack will kick in, just throwin this up to see if there are any gaping holes in my stack, or any sweet products that have helped y'all out of the post gear slump. I appreciate all helpful advice, or links.
-peace

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That my friend is a real short stack for your compounds, did you gain? And if you had used a serm for your PCT, you would have energy... Tren can shut you down hard..

MMAnabolics

MMAnabolics

Awards
That my friend is a real short stack for your compounds, did you gain? And if you had used a serm for your PCT, you would have energy... Tren can shut you down hard..
I did make gains, about 13lbs, ate like an animal, 12 meals a day, lol. and I never waste a rep at the gym.

MMAnabolics

MMAnabolics

Awards
I knew I would regret no serm, I usually do, luckily this is day 1 and I am picking up some nolva.
-wurd

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Good^^^ A serm with all of those PCT products will bring your energy back up... Im surprised you gained so much in 3 and a half weeks...

MMAnabolics

MMAnabolics

Awards
looks like some water, and some for keeps