SNS Inhibit-e for PCT?

samppako

Awards
I have bottle of Epi-Tren by BOSC Enterprises.. This is how i planned to do the cycles..

On 4 week cycle:
epi-tren by bocs enterprices
SNS Liver Assist XT
weider giant megamass 4000

PCT:
SNS Inhibit-e
SNS Liver Assist XT
SNS Reduce XT 90 Capsules SNS Reduce XT 90

What side effects might come with that product? gyno??
So it´s that going to be alright for PCT??
Advises are precious!
Clomid and nolva is hard to get where i live..
ps. sorry the spelling errors, i´m not so good in english :/

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I have bottle of Epi-Tren by BOSC Enterprises.. This is how i planned to do the cycles..

On 4 week cycle:
epi-tren by bocs enterprices
SNS Liver Assist XT
weider giant megamass 4000

PCT:
SNS Inhibit-e
SNS Liver Assist XT
SNS Reduce XT 90 Capsules SNS Reduce XT 90

What side effects might come with that product? gyno??
So it´s that going to be alright for PCT??
Advises are precious!
Clomid and nolva is hard to get where i live..
ps. sorry the spelling errors, i´m not so good in english :/
its an aromtaste inhibitor so yes.

Id add a test booster in like pct assist.

Id like to see a serm with any tren product but if you cant get one, just dont run tren to high / long (4weeks IME) and should be fine

samppako

Awards
Thanks.
I have bottle of bsn no-explode, it contains some taurine and potassium.. does it work for preventing back pumps or should i get separately taurine just in case?
Would san estrodex or gaspari novedex xt work test booster as well the pct assist?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Thanks.
I have bottle of bsn no-explode, it contains some taurine and potassium.. does it work for preventing back pumps or should i get separately taurine just in case?
Would san estrodex or gaspari novedex xt work test booster as well the pct assist?
Probably seperate because you'll need 5-6 gs of taurine and I dont think noxplode has that much / its expensive.

novedext xt is the same thing as inhibit e. and idk what estrodex is. pct assist is a test booster

samppako

Awards
where i order my supplements there´s no pct assist :/ what else would be a good t-booster?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
where i order my supplements there´s no pct assist :/ what else would be a good t-booster?
Ai's PCS is a good test booster me thinks :D or some testopro

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
activate xtreme is good too

samppako

Awards
what dosage you recommend for inhibit-e? should i start take t-booster same time as inhibit or maybe week later like some people say?

Johnnayyyy

Awards
for pct
can you get a serm? if you can go with clomid
of course use liver assist
and if you want a less pricy solution for a cortisol blocker try super cortisol control by NOW or some extraa vitamin c and acetyl l-carnitine.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
what dosage you recommend for inhibit-e? should i start take t-booster same time as inhibit or maybe week later like some people say?
2/2/1/1

start the test booster on day 1 of pct

samppako

Awards
I did some more research and found place where i can buy clomid... Manufacturer is Solvay Pharma India Ltd. have u heard of it? now some more questions, can i stack inhibit-e and clomid for better pct or should i go just clomid? what dosages u suggest clomid, it is 25mg tablets...

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
50mgs 4 weeks, no need for inhibit when using clomi

samppako

Awards
Thanks! I wait until the clomid comes and start my cycle then... maybe i write something here about my cycle...