Do I adjust Torem dose/duration?

BayChamp

Awards
So I've finally gotten hold of some serms (Torem and Clomid) approx. one month after my cycle with Epol (supdrol, tren).
I haven't had any "noticeable" sides and am wondering if I should still approach the dosage and duration of the serm treatment the same as if I just finished a cycle or if I should adjust it because of the delay.
I am going to use the torem and typically see 120/90/60/30 as the suggested dosage.
(I am currently taking milk thistle, organ shield, Suppress C, and Activate Extreme for some otc pct)
thanks

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
So I've finally gotten hold of some serms (Torem and Clomid) approx. one month after my cycle with Epol (supdrol, tren).
I haven't had any "noticeable" sides and am wondering if I should still approach the dosage and duration of the serm treatment the same as if I just finished a cycle or if I should adjust it because of the delay.
I am going to use the torem and typically see 120/90/60/30 as the suggested dosage.
(I am currently taking milk thistle, organ shield, Suppress C, and Activate Extreme for some otc pct)
thanks
one month after your last dose.....now you want to start a SERM?

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
you are clearly uneducated man, you are hurting yourself and should do some research before you mess yourself up past repair. do a normal PCT as you would right after your cycle and then please don't do another cycle till you've read a few books cover to cover on aas. not to be a jerk but this is amazingly dumb.

BayChamp

Awards
Hey,
I had already made if very clear in numerous other posts the circumstances that had put me in this position. I don't include ALL THE FACTS every time I ask a question so people don't have to read the same d@m thing over and over again. But in short, I had no previous knowledge about Ph's when a body building building acquaintance said I should try some EPOL (I was asking him about OTC products). So I ordered some not having any idea that products like that were really so effective (steroid like), dangerous, banned etc.. The results were so impressive that I tried to order more. That's when I discovered the ban, what the product really was, and started putting hours and hours of research in (to salvage what I had done (panic mode), I was now completely intrigued, and to pursue future cycles armed with knowledge).
So here I am, trying to put things right while also trying to not be redundant in my posts. There are other details involved but I think this should suffice.
PS. I also have Sustain Alpha and HGHup on the way.
PS2. Not to be a jerk, but I was wondering if calling someone a d@@@ce bag was against webite policy?

BayChamp

Awards
You know, I'm sorry about that last comment. Your post just really burned me up. I have been struggling to learn sooo much over that past few weeks it's not even funny. All the research I've been doing has actually cut into my family life etc..
I can't explain everything evertime I post. Sometimes people just need a clear answer.
Yes, I made a rookie mistake (and I admitted it numerous times) but I have been going all out to make certain it doesn't happen again.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
You know, I'm sorry about that last comment. Your post just really burned me up. I have been struggling to learn sooo much over that past few weeks it's not even funny. All the research I've been doing has actually cut into my family life etc..
I can't explain everything evertime I post. Sometimes people just need a clear answer.
Yes, I made a rookie mistake (and I admitted it numerous times) but I have been going all out to make certain it doesn't happen again.
at this point i think running PCT would not be worth it. can you get bloodwork done? to see where your levels are at (e2 and test)?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If his test levels are low (most likely) and estro levels are elevated (most likely), I believe it would still be most beneficial to run a PCT now... You should get a blood work to confirm everything, but I would do the PCT.. IMO