PCT for 300mg Test per week

1. PCT for 300mg Test per week

I will be doing a high HRT for another 2 months. I have plenty of time to figure out how to do PCT correctly. Will shutdown for the minimum time, do bloodwork and then start up again.

I have HCG for the PCT. I do not understand how clomid is needed if it produces estrogen? Isn't the primary PCT problem excess estrogen? Also I just read that HCG for too long will prevent testosterone production which also sounds counter-intuitive.

So at 46 years old and up 15 lbs of good muscle, I plan to eat protein often throughout the day and use the HCG 14 days after stopping Testosterone Enthanate and use HCG until I am out which is about 2 weeks.

I will avoid all simple carbs and alcohol as well, continue regular lifting and look for sleep opportunities.

I am hoping PCT goes well, please rip my plan apart - I am a complete newb when it comes to PCT.

Thanks

2. youll want adex or exemstane on cycle and if youre going to dose hcg, 250 ius e3ds.

quit the hcg 4 days PRIOR to pct.

pct is simple clomi 50mgs 4 weeks + adex or exemstane, whichever you were using preferably exemstane for pct.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    youll want adex or exemstane on cycle and if youre going to dose hcg, 250 ius e3ds.

quit the hcg 4 days PRIOR to pct.

pct is simple clomi 50mgs 4 weeks + adex or exemstane, whichever you were using preferably exemstane for pct.
    Thanks!

I think adex is short for Arimidex which I have but wanted to skip this week and see if I dont feel better.

Do not know what exemstane is.

Quit HCG before PCT, so when does the HCG start ? I was told to put it on a high shelf and leave it there until 2 weeks after last injection of Test.

Seems I am backwards taking the Arimidex now and HCG during PCT.

4. Thanks, I read this a month ago, this time it is sinking in.

I am screwed I just completed 12 weeks without it.

"It is important that low-dose hCG is started before testicular sensitivity is reduced, which appears to rapidly manifest within the first 2-3 weeks of steroid use."
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. PCT for 300mg Test per week
    By bengelha in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-30-2010, 02:39 PM
  2. Deca ad test 300mg
    By product219 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-24-2009, 08:28 AM
  3. DECA at 300mg a week...