PCT for 300mg Test per week

bengelha

Awards
I will be doing a high HRT for another 2 months. I have plenty of time to figure out how to do PCT correctly. Will shutdown for the minimum time, do bloodwork and then start up again.

I have HCG for the PCT. I do not understand how clomid is needed if it produces estrogen? Isn't the primary PCT problem excess estrogen? Also I just read that HCG for too long will prevent testosterone production which also sounds counter-intuitive.

So at 46 years old and up 15 lbs of good muscle, I plan to eat protein often throughout the day and use the HCG 14 days after stopping Testosterone Enthanate and use HCG until I am out which is about 2 weeks.

I will avoid all simple carbs and alcohol as well, continue regular lifting and look for sleep opportunities.

I am hoping PCT goes well, please rip my plan apart - I am a complete newb when it comes to PCT.

Thanks

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
youll want adex or exemstane on cycle and if youre going to dose hcg, 250 ius e3ds.

quit the hcg 4 days PRIOR to pct.

pct is simple clomi 50mgs 4 weeks + adex or exemstane, whichever you were using preferably exemstane for pct.

bengelha

Awards
youll want adex or exemstane on cycle and if youre going to dose hcg, 250 ius e3ds.

quit the hcg 4 days PRIOR to pct.

pct is simple clomi 50mgs 4 weeks + adex or exemstane, whichever you were using preferably exemstane for pct.
Thanks!

I think adex is short for Arimidex which I have but wanted to skip this week and see if I dont feel better.

Do not know what exemstane is.

Quit HCG before PCT, so when does the HCG start ? I was told to put it on a high shelf and leave it there until 2 weeks after last injection of Test.

Seems I am backwards taking the Arimidex now and HCG during PCT.

bengelha

Awards
Thanks, I read this a month ago, this time it is sinking in.

I am screwed I just completed 12 weeks without it.

"It is important that low-dose hCG is started before testicular sensitivity is reduced, which appears to rapidly manifest within the first 2-3 weeks of steroid use."