PCT that will not show up on Drug test, im thinking AI PCT

AM360

Awards
Being in the Service, we have random drug tests and such.. I do not want to fail a drug test.

I need an OTC PCT that will not pop no matter what, even if im tested for steriods. Does one exsist.

I have searched and searched, this forum and google.. I purchased nolvedx xt gaspari nutri, AI PCT, and 6-oxo.

I have had the 6-oxo for quite a while even before I was interested in taking any DS. Back in 2004 I took Mag-10, 1-Test and a whole gang load of ****, when I knew nothing about it, gained 20 pounds easy, did not have a cycle just took em till i had none left probably 2-3 months... Lost it all, should have researched my ****...

Well now im going into

A Cycle of EPI stacked with 11-oxo
From what I have read I should be safe with this as far as testing goes?

However, the 6-oxo I read might or does make you pop on a test, I cant get to the bottom of it, not sure I have spent some hours looking with conflicting results

The Gaspari Nutrition novedx xt, Looks to me from what I have read will make a positive/ false positive not sure but it looks to me not what im looking for.

I order AI PCT, basically Reversitol I cant find any info on testing or if it will cause a POP.

If any one can help me, hash this out it would be appreciated or if you know of a OTC not illegal non serm not make me fail a AS test PCT let me know.:cheers:

NoodleSPD

Awards
Unfortunatly i have no info on the subject, but being Active Duty as well...i wish you luck...odds are low man!

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
I would NOT use an AI after this cycle--which is going to really dry you out. Epi has known anti-estrogen effects and does not aromatize; so, going into PCT your estrogen levels are already going to be low. I wouldn't exacerbate that through the use of an AI. Epi can cause issues with sore joints, for example, because of its anti-estrogenic effects, not to mention that overly suppressing estrogen levels for extended periods of time is not good as estrogen helps to maintain optimal lipid profiles.

If you're not worried about Epi causing a false-positive, why would you be worried about Clomid? I can't imagine--though I don't know for sure--that Clomid would ever show up on a drug test. Clomid also has the added benefit of being a SELECTIVE estrogen receptor antagonist, meaning it will block the effects of estrogen in certain tissue, for example the breast, but act as an estrogen receptor AGONIST in certain other tissue, for example in bone, the epithelium of blood vessels, and in terms of helping maintain a beneficial lipid profile.

Crowbar

AM360

Awards
I would NOT use an AI after this cycle--which is going to really dry you out. Epi has known anti-estrogen effects and does not aromatize; so, going into PCT your estrogen levels are already going to be low. I wouldn't exacerbate that through the use of an AI. Epi can cause issues with sore joints, for example, because of its anti-estrogenic effects, not to mention that overly suppressing estrogen levels for extended periods of time is not good as estrogen helps to maintain optimal lipid profiles.

If you're not worried about Epi causing a false-positive, why would you be worried about Clomid? I can't imagine--though I don't know for sure--that Clomid would ever show up on a drug test. Clomid also has the added benefit of being a SELECTIVE estrogen receptor antagonist, meaning it will block the effects of estrogen in certain tissue, for example the breast, but act as an estrogen receptor AGONIST in certain other tissue, for example in bone, the epithelium of blood vessels, and in terms of helping maintain a beneficial lipid profile.

Crowbar

From what I have read here, EPI and 11-oxo are pretty much the only ones that dont show up on a AS test,, But I have read that clomid does.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
I see...and you're subject to random steroid tests? If that's the case I'd check with Seth Roberts and make DAMN sure Epi and 11-oxo don't show up; then again, would you face disciplinary action for taking "supplements" that aren't illegal--especially if you declared them befor a test?

One thing I'm damn sure of is that we can't afford to lose qualified service people at this time! Thank you for your service and good luck in whatever you decide. Keep us up to date.

Crowbar

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Can't believe I didn't think of this before. You might want to use Primordial Performance's TRS--Testosterone Recovery Stack. It's non-hormonal, will not show uo a test, and will be very effective for cycles that are not overy suppressive. I have used all the ingredients in the stack and found them to be very effective. Check out their sub-section under "supplement companies".

Crowbar

killem007

Awards
Was there ever a verdict to this? Is it 100% certain this will not show up on a drug test?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
have a go with iForce reversitol/Tropinol/intimidate PCT.
its not going to cause any kind of drug test failures unless your getting tested by IOC or NCAA type organisations.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Agree with R1pp. Check out iForce line up of Tropinol Reversitol and Intimidate.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
I agree with the two posts above iForce has a great lineup that you would benefit greatly from

wrathman10

Awards
I do not see how nova or clomid will show up on a 5-7 panel drug test. They do not fall into any of the testing area. Also you should not be subject to random AAS test. I'm not sure what branch your in but I know one branch in the order, it says AAS will not be tested at random and will required proof and/or strong reasoning to test for AAS, also I might be wrong and someone correct me but from my understanding there is no 5-7 panel AAS test. Each compound requires its own test, which is expensive. So higher authority would have to have proof of that compound to test you. That's my understanding of it.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I do not see how nova or clomid will show up on a 5-7 panel drug test. They do not fall into any of the testing area. Also you should not be subject to random AAS test. I'm not sure what branch your in but I know one branch in the order, it says AAS will not be tested at random and will required proof and/or strong reasoning to test for AAS, also I might be wrong and someone correct me but from my understanding there is no 5-7 panel AAS test. Each compound requires its own test, which is expensive. So higher authority would have to have proof of that compound to test you. That's my understanding of it.
OP posted this 4 year's ago.