Nolvadex and Clomid questions

mjswss57

Awards
So with the discontinuation of a lot of the PH's out there I decided to stock up on a few of them particularly epistane and m-drol. I have been reading a lot about PCT for these products and really would not feel comfortable running them without clomid and/or nolvadex in my PCT. I also am not sure how comfortable I feel with ordering them from some of the sites I have come across either. I was just wondering if i do order tabs, from anyones past experience, would you recommend ordering from within the US or international? Has anyone ever ran in to any legal issues? I would just get 60 or 90 tabs. Would that raise any suspicion? And has anyone had any experience and success with the liquid "research" form of these SERMS?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
shouldnt have any issues ;) just stay away from canadaian scam sites

mjswss57

Awards
Even from sites that say they require a prescription? Would you recommend just ordering from inside the US?

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
I assume you are looking to conduct a research study on your pet hamster? Research sites domestically are the way to go. Let us know how your research study turns out. :thumbsup:

mjswss57

Awards
Thanks for the input. Ill let you all know how it goes. Does the same go for the domestic pharmacy sites though? Everything with those cool as well or just stick to my "research"?

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input. Ill let you all know how it goes. Does the same go for the domestic pharmacy sites though? Everything with those cool as well or just stick to my "research"?
Generally I'd say stick to your research. It is easy to get taken by some pharmacy sites. You what they say about it being too good to be true?

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
Ummm...... I ordered Tabs. Mine came out of country. I had no issues. Sent in a small envelope vacuum sealed with bubble wrap. No issues.

Sources are a no no on here but what i did was use google and i googled the name of the company and looked for the goods and the bads. It took almost 2 weeks to get but i got mine no problems

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Ummm...... I ordered Tabs. Mine came out of country. I had no issues. Sent in a small envelope vacuum sealed with bubble wrap. No issues.

Sources are a no no on here but what i did was use google and i googled the name of the company and looked for the goods and the bads. It took almost 2 weeks to get but i got mine no problems
I'm assuming you mean tabs of a research chemical like a SERM? I'm not saying over seas source is bad but why bother when they are legally sold in this country?