2 Serms and no ancillaries ??

EDizzle

Awards
So for my first PCT ever, after many cycles of ph's and never using pct, i did tamox 120 first 3 days/90/60/30 and clomid 75/50/50/25, still on week 4 of 'em, but i opted out of a natty t-booster, a PCT assist, and/or an AI so far. Was this stupid? Will the estro rebound jack me up? And does ZMA really work??

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
uh what did you run? if this is a ph cycle your pct is overkill lol

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
who cares if ZMA works placebo is awesome! What did u run?

dpfisher

That's a boatload of SERM, I would have not even used the torem. That said, I think you'll be fine. If you're worried you could get something like formestane and start at a normal dose or even half dose then taper down. Shouldn't hurt anyway, as long as you are sure to taper down. If I was in your shoes that's what I would do. I don't think a T-booster is going to do anything but waste money, the SERMs should have your test pretty high already (like higher than normal).

ZMA would help raise levels if you were vitamin deficient, which you in all likelihood are not.

EDizzle

Awards
thanks guys. geekpoop i hear ya, it may be overkill. slacker i agree, i'll take placebo effect anyday, if it works it works even if it doesnt work haha. and fisher good lookin out, and no i'm not vitamin deficient. so yea check it out i ran decabolen (which i hear is a steroid) twice in a year and phera-plex twice the year before, a week of test prop (but got sick and stopped) and have also used some low dose dbol tabs and full dose winstrol tabs last year, and i never one knew about pct, as i thought novedex xt was good enough LoL ...i was shut down for everr and man that pct i just did and am finishing is pretty damn cool, im doin better than i have in 2 years... I think i may have gotten a touch of gyno tho, may have OD'd on the Clomid? no soreness or milk or craziness like that, but there's a lil swelling in the nips and it looks like ass, i'm a lil bothered by that, any input?

dpfisher

Ya you probably have high testosterone and high estrogen after the serms. An AI would definitely help with that. You probably don't need very much to help with it either.

EDizzle

Awards
Alright I'm gonna go w/ topical formestane after all. Good lookin out.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 14
Peptide/Research 2
Post Cycle Therapy 5
Anabolics 2