Havoc/Epi Help*

azraelz

Awards
I haven't used this forum in a while, but whenever I cant find the most up to date answers, This is where I go.

My friend asked me to look into prohormones for him, he is 20 years old weighing 135 lbs and he is 5'8. I have looked into a mild Ph and have decided that a Havoc Primaforce cycle would be suitable for him.

most of the havoc information i have received has been from this forum, and this site.

tunedsports.com/designer-steroids/the-epistane-havoc-informative-bible/

I have decided that The iForce Nutrition – Reversitol PCT would be the best for him, but i cannot find it anywhere where it is in stock with Havoc in stock also.

I then looked up the Better body sports Complete PCT and it looks pretty legit.

What are yalls opinions on the matter, should I find the iForce Nutrition – Reversitol or get the BBS PCT, and if neither of those, what would be the best course of action to get him a suitable PCT for his cycle?

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
no cycle. and if u do then serm+natty test booster+ai

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
serious tho get ur friend a good natty stack and wait at least a year or until he gains another 20-30lbs

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
did u not see my 1st post i said if hes going to run a ph no matter what even tho its not a good idea then SERM+NATTY TEST BOOSTER and cort control

Lacradocious

Lacradocious

Awards
  • Established
So your friend, who is 5'8 and 135 lbs went to you at 5'7 and 135 lbs for advice on steroids? WTF, okay. That's like a fat guy asking Rosie O'donnel for weight loss tips.

Build up a legitimate base for a few years first. Doing this will maximize your gains because you'll have a solid base and you will have better maturity as far as diet and training.

I agree with sanchezgreg18 --- no cycle

azraelz

Awards
like i said i havent used the forums in a while.. I'm currently 155 5'8...