PCT Dosing question

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've been looking at all this PCT info & see the clomid & Tamox dosing written like this:
40/40/40/40
40/40/20/20/

What exactly does that mean? Is that 40ml per day for 4 weeks, or is it 40ml once a week for 4 weeks? Same goes for the 40/20 scheme.

It may be a harder to answer question based on what the PCT is for & what exactly is being used, so bare w/ my ignorance. I've only done a few PH cycles & used OTC PCT. I'd like to maximize & maintain my gains from more PH cycles w/ a better, more solid PCT.

Thanks-

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Damn, all kinds of people view this thread & not one bit of input/advice?

dstarkey

Awards
Its 40ml per day for each week. Same goes for the 20ml.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Its 40ml per day for each week. Same goes for the 20ml.
WRONG....but close, i think you just are missing the ML. which s/b MG.

when talking about liquid research chems that are intended for lab studies you're usually goin got see 1ml/cc equal to 40mgs of nolva. if you guys are talking about doing 40ml ed then you're talking about 1600mgs of nolva ed. i would not wish that on my worst enemy.

40/40/20/20 or whatever means that you're doing 40mgs. everyday (ed) for a weeks time

NoodleSPD

Awards
Clomid is 50mg a pill right? Most cycle logs i have seen people ran 300/150/50/50 tho my friend ran its straight 150/150/150/150

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Clomid is 50mg a pill right? Most cycle logs i have seen people ran 300/150/50/50 tho my friend ran its straight 150/150/150/150
my pills are 50mgs.

your friend ran it way to high. 50mgs 4 weeks is fine for aas cycles, the "preloading" or "mega dosing" method is bs and there is no need to do it.