Gyno during m-drol cycle? pls helppp

chestoo

Awards
hey i think i have a little gyno my nipples are bigger and it feels like der is something soft under it im at week 2 and 1 day in my cycle pls help me what should i do should i use nolva and end my cycle?

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Just use a low dose Nolva--10-20 mg./day. Super/M-Drol may stimulate the estrogen receptor in a similar manner to Anadrol (to which it is related).

Crowbar

CodyK7

CodyK7

Awards
hey i think i have a little gyno my nipples are bigger and it feels like der is something soft under it im at week 2 and 1 day in my cycle pls help me what should i do should i use nolva and end my cycle?

depends on how bad you want to put on weight it should go away with pct anyway. You could finish out your 3rd week at this point then start pct

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
i would if its real gyno. wtf is the point of gaining a few more lbs if you got boobs lol

chestoo

Awards
yes so better use it during cycle or just end cycle?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Just use a low dose Nolva--10-20 mg./day. Super/M-Drol may stimulate the estrogen receptor in a similar manner to Anadrol (to which it is related).

Crowbar
isnt that just speculation.....at best?

chestoo

Awards
so what do u want me to do now?

1.end cycle and start nolva
2.wait after cycle and start nolva
3.take nolva during cycle and pct

but everbody says gyno would hurt and it is hard under the nipple but under my nipples its more soft and the niiples look like they would grow to the outside

pls help me

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I suppose it is speculation as I don't think anyone knows for sure what's going on. However, as far as Anadrol is concerned, it has been shown NOT to exhibit progestagenic effects, it does not aromatize, yet it is very estrogenic. I can tell you from personal experience, and general practice, that the use of Nolva during a cycle which includes Anadrol is effective at keeping gyno-like symptoms at bay.

Again, yes, I'm assuming that Super is probably operating through a similar mechanism to Anadrol.

Crowbar