Tren/M-Drol PCT

neta1o

Awards
I've been doing a lot of reading and I have a quick question:

I noticed that the best PCT for Tren is Clomid since it interacts with progesterone differently than Nolvadex, which helps with Gyno prevention

I also noticed that the best PCT for M-Drol is Nolvadex.

If you were running a Tren/M-Drol cycle would you use both Clomid and Nolvadex for safest possible PCT or would you be able to just run one or the other?

Thanks for any input guys

neta1o

Awards
I've also read a little about Toremifene, any experiences or input on that would be great too. I'll keep reading in the mean time.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Clomi 50/50/50/50
PCT Assist
Reduce XT or Suppress C
Liver Assist XT

Both is overkill

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Go all out on your PCT. I ran tren/sd and i didnt feel normal until like 8 weeks after i finished my cycle (ran PCT for 6 weeks!)

You will be shut down HARD. Clomid and nolva might be overkill, but i would probably run both if i did it again (i wont be doing that cycle again tho lol)

GreekPoops set up looks great tho.

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
torem would prob be great for this cycle...I myself will run a simliar cycle by the end of this year...since the cycle will shut me down pretty hard I'm gonna try this pct since some have gotten pretty good results from it..it will look like this:

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 20/20/10/10

low dose of each to minimize the sides of both and even if its over kill its better safe than to be sorry imo...good luck bro!

neta1o

Awards
With a SERM like Clomid, Nolva or Torem is 'Reduce XT, Suppress C, or Inhibit E' still necessary?

Johnnayyyy

Awards
Or from what I've been looking arimidex is pretty good .
But I'm getting off my xtren cycle right now and my pct looks like this
Clomid 75/75/50/25
Cel pct assist
Super cortisol control by NOW
Acetyl l-carnitine
And the daily multivitamins haha
What's going to be your dosage for the xtren and mdrol

Johnnayyyy

Awards
Inhibit e should not be nessecary.
Clomid or whatever serm you chose blocks the estrogen, don't need an extra estrogen blocker.
Cortisol control would be reccomended, don't want your muscles to break down and lose your gains.

Johnnayyyy

Awards
And also use liver assist or p-liver
You might want to use taurine during your cycle for back pumps also.
Even the pct will do harm to your liver, so you still need liver protection with that too.
Sorry for the consecutive posts, stuff comes to mind after each post

neta1o

Awards
This will most likely be my setup:

Throughout entire cycle
Multi, Fish Oils, Protein

Preloading AI Cycle Support 2 weeks before, and running through entire cycle including PCT

Cycle (4 weeks)
Tren 50/100/100/100
Mdrol 0/10/20/20

PCT (4 weeks)
Clomid 75/50/50/25 or 50/50/25/25
CEL PCT Assist
and probably Suppress C (still working on this)

Note: I have about 4 more weeks (that includes the 2 weeks preload) till I get started, I've got pretty much everything setup except the Cortisol control stuff so I figured I'd grab forum advice on that one.

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established

Throughout entire cycle

Preloading AI Cycle Support 2 weeks before, and running through entire cycle including PCT

Cycle (4 weeks)
Tren 50/100/100/100
Mdrol 0/10/20/20

PCT (4 weeks)
CEL PCT Assist

Note: I have about 4 more weeks (that includes the 2 weeks preload) till I get started, I've got pretty much everything setup except the Cortisol control stuff so I figured I'd grab forum advice on that one.
go with the clomid at 75/50/50/25 for this cycle since it will shut you down pretty hard....if you don't want suppress c, go get some vit c...3-4 grams a day would do the job...

Johnnayyyy

Awards
yeah acetyl l-carnitine, vitamin c, or super cortisol control are cheap alternitaves for suppress c or reduce xt

neta1o

Awards
Would Letrozole (Femara) be good to keep on hand for emergencies?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established

Throughout entire cycle

Cycle (4 weeks)
Tren 50/100/100/100
Mdrol 0/10/20/20

PCT (4 weeks)
CEL PCT Assist

50mgs 4 weeks ;) other thatn that looking good!!

suppress c is nice, smells like orange peels and drys extremely fast
Would Letrozole (Femara) be good to keep on hand for emergencies?
yes, letro on hand you can do no wrong with that!!