Halodrol Liquigels for PCT?

weeniman

Awards
Hi everyone,

Couldn't pass up a couple boxes of Halodrol Liquigels (HLG) marked down to $20. In case you don't know what's in 'em here it is:

Arachidonic acid, 6-OXO, DHEA, 20-hydroxy-ecdysterone, 3,4-divanilly-
tetrahydrofuran.

HLG's get iffy reviews as a stand-alone cycle, and I haven't read much about stacking it.

Then I got this brilliant idea that they could be a good (cheap) addition to a PCT--maybe even a stand alone HPTA regulator after a mild PH?

Your thoughts please.

statik

statik

Awards
Hi everyone,

Couldn't pass up a couple boxes of Halodrol Liquigels (HLG) marked down to $20. In case you don't know what's in 'em here it is:

Arachidonic acid, 6-OXO, DHEA, 20-hydroxy-ecdysterone, 3,4-divanilly-
tetrahydrofuran.

HLG's get iffy reviews as a stand-alone cycle, and I haven't read much about stacking it.

Then I got this brilliant idea that they could be a good (cheap) addition to a PCT--maybe even a stand alone HPTA regulator after a mild PH?

Your thoughts please.
This should be interesting. Anyone?

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
If i remember right, ive read DHEA is a no-no during PCT. Could be wrong though..

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldnt do it, you have no idea what the dose is in each pill. Save it for laster (i suggest double dosing it when u run it too)

weeniman

Awards
A lot of contradictory opinions out there on DHEA. I think DHEA might be good after using a non-aromatising PH (like H-drol).

Plus, with the other ingredients in the HLG's...Still think they might be useful as PCT.

Let's open this can of worms!!!

weeniman

Awards
Good point Warbird. But if I double-up a dose of ?, I end up with a dose of ??.

I'll try to find out exact dosage per cap.

Who's this laster guy ;)

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good point Warbird. But if I double-up a dose of ?, I end up with a dose of ??.

I'll try to find out exact dosage per cap.

Who's this laster guy ;)
Its a prop blend so you wont find out

Carcaya

Carcaya

Awards
  • Established
I have liked Gasp Halodrol. I think that all your other pct sups are what you need to focus on. Save this for a rainy day or something haha

weeniman

Awards
On the Gaspari sight there's a very blurry picture of the breakdown of what's in the HLG. Can't read it though. As warbird says, I probably won't be able to find out. I think I'll call them tomorrow--should be interesting.

Also, they don't make this version anymore--they removed the 6-OXO and made other changes.

weeniman

Awards
I have liked Gasp Halodrol. I think that all your other pct sups are what you need to focus on. Save this for a rainy day or something haha
Thanks for the input Carcaya. I was thinking of the possibility of using the HLG's as the main component of PCT for maybe an H-drol run.

Also want to clarify we're talking about Gaspari's Halodrol Liquigels NOT their old Halodrol-50, which is a PH.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
liquid gel 50's i ran 3 caps a day, along side usps asteroid stak, along with no shotgun no synthesize, plasmajet, krealkiline, also ran th novedex xt after it all, oh also had jacked in there too, wuz just soo much to keep up with

robxxxxxx69

Awards
just get some DHEA pills lol dont waste ur money on the liquidgels