Purus Labs Recycle vs CEL PCT assist.

spierski0313

Banned
Awards
Looking for some feedback/opinions.

What would you guys prefer? Purus Labs Recycle or CEL PCT assist.

Both look like similar OTC PCT supplements, but does one have an edge over the other. I previously have used PCT assist, but Recycle caught my attention so was wondering about it? :thinking:

Thanks.

j3ffbeck

Awards
purus was kick ass for me. libido went from zero (3wks of nolva) to a lil crazy on the 2nd or 3rd week of recycle. so be prepared. dunno bout CEL, only heard good things though.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Ive used PCT assist and will always reccomend it ;)

reptone

Awards
  • Established
I have used both and recommend both. I think Purus has the edge as far as libido but I keep 2 bottles of each on hand. I also use Purus` Organ Shield every day regardless of on or off cycle. It`s been very good to me.

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
on a sidenote, tfsupplements has buy 2 recycles get one free

and lockoutsupplements has 3 organ shields for 35$.

..just helpin out :)

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can't go wrong either way.

I have a slight bias so obviously my opinion isn't great but I gave Recycle the slight edge for me. Worked great in PCT for me and still running it and will in the future.

sidross

Awards
Sorry , slight side track. Who stocks your full range in the UK? Looks interesting!!!

JayDGreen1

Awards
I have been using Recycle for 3 weeks now after a Halovar and e-Pol stack and have had awesome results. I have never tried the other stuff but it works just as good if not better than Novedex XT from Gaspari. I would recommend either but if I was ever asked which one I liked better, I would say Recycle. My testies hardened back up a lot faster on the Recycle but both gave me exactly what I was looking for. Plus, on recycle, I seem to be leaning out some and keeping my muscular gains better than when I was on Novedex.

Personal experience talking here. I know not everything works the same for everyone.

Meatballa

Awards
does it matter if I take recycle on a empty stomach?

trojanman1016

Awards
I would say PCT assist, honastly they are both good products, but hands down the number 1 pct of my choice is the Testosterone Recovery Stack by Primordial Performances. It will put a lost libido into hyper drive, its great as a standalone too. good luck

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would say recycle has the edge, but they are both decent.

d1ced

Awards
Can you get equal results with 1 bottle of recycle vs 1 bottle of PCT assist... it would seem to me 2 bottles of recycle = 1 bottle of PCT assist.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Recycle is a great addition if your using Daa as well! My choice would be Recycle. Libido, strength, leaning out effects etc. Both great products tho