tren caused a tumor?

coltonlee

coltonlee

Awards
you may have read my other posts that i made franticly about how bad i have been feeling after a tren cycle.
well i got lab tests and they showed a high level of prolactin
so i convinced my DR to do a MRi and sure as **** i have a pituitary tumor.
they said its very small but not sure what kind it is. (micro somthing)

is it at all possible that tren increased my prolactin and made a small gowth?

and if yes could that be the cause of all my symptoms?

and what is the best treatment option. im hoping its a prolactinoma and its an easy fix.

coltonlee

coltonlee

Awards
no worries bro i guess it happens
just puzzles me

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don`t think this for use of PH`s look every person is different and sometimes has genetical predispositions for cancer or other diseases

When a Dr. prescribe TRT the first step is check the pituitary gland with MRI.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
When you say cause, you infer tren is mutagenic which I doubt is the case as most hormones have not been shown to be mutagenic (kinda maladaptive really) but they can certainly grow certain cancers once they are initiated.

I realize that's a VERY generalized statement, but it's what I have observed in the literature. There are likely hormones that can initiate cancer, estradiol is certainly suspect, but by and large they tend to feed tumor growth rather than cause the mutation in the first place.

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
Oh bro I'm so sorry :(
that is not the reply I'd expect from somebody with "MD" in their name. how about you talk more about how incredibly treatable the condition is, or how relatively simple the transsphenoidal pituitary adenomectomy is?
How about you add some insightful comments about the temporal relation of tren to the prolactinoma? the OP has clearly researched his symptoms and tied them to secondary hypogonadism but feared it was the tren. Prolactinomas cause the exact thing. Why couldn't you have intelligently noted there was no relation to his microadenoma and the tren use, and that his condition is solely related to his hyperprolactinemia? Do you have a degree? From an American school? I doubt it...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm with bioman, its unlikely the tren caused it, but it could have caused it to grow faster. That said, its not like most of the companies selling prohormones and designer steroids actually tested their batches of raws after receiving them from China, so it could have had other crap in it as well.

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
sorry to hear that bro...but like others stated...more than likey the tren didn't start something that already existed...but def prayers to you my man!

coltonlee

coltonlee

Awards
you guys think i have cancer?
i thought it would be a prolactinoma or somthing?

MK9

MK9

Awards
  • Established
Get a follow up for your MRI results, and if it were something really bad I would think the doctor would have gotten back in touch with you immediately, but if not do set up another appointment for those results and get more tests done.
MK9

coltonlee

coltonlee

Awards
ya i have an appointment to see what kind it is i would assume prolactin because my aunt had a prolactinoma and mine is 30 4.0-15 so idk
thank you for the help

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Colt, I just see your situation now, what were the symptoms or could you link me to the thread?

Urbanski, just cause his name is what it is doesnt mean he needs to put in valid medical advice. Thats actually probably worse for him to do. Also, maybe dont assume MD means he has a degree(although i see greatly what it implies) dont continue to critic it may not be a worthy one. Kind of attacked from both sides there.

captricharund

captricharund

Banned
Awards
The Capt suggests no-one here is qualified to say what it might or might not be. Chances are this is totally benign and treatable.

Follow your doctors advice and use this situation to illicit sexual favours from unrelated woman folk :thumbsup:

coltonlee

coltonlee

Awards
lol nice capt.

to bio, please notice i have a question mark at the end of my thread. im not saying tren caused a tumor im asking. all i know is i was fine before a tren cycle and after i felt the worst ive ever felt, and had a tumor. somthing must have happend between my body and the cycle.

and mental my symptoms have been ****in crazy bro.
ive been dealing with this for about 4 months before docters got their **** together.

mostly low dopamine symptoms.
poor memory
brain fog
feeling unreal, ect

all day headaches
blurry vision
no energy.
and obviously bad depression even bouts of crying.

ill go weeks or more without an erection or even touching my gf
then have one day of good sex then back to nothing.

its been a nightmare. i hope this can be fixed with a good treatment plan

my labs were all over the place as well my DR was sayin a tumor will cause almost all horomones to be off.

j3ffbeck

Awards
you might wanna ask your doctor about Pramipexole to treat the dopamine symptoms. They're using it to treat other conditions resulting from low dopa. like RLS and fibromyalgia. Best of luck to you bro, and hey, at least they found it early.

coltonlee

coltonlee

Awards
ill definatly ask
****ty thing is im young
and they dont wanna give me anything to help a single symptom.
but ill try.

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
Urbanski, just cause his name is what it is doesnt mean he needs to put in valid medical advice. Thats actually probably worse for him to do. Also, maybe dont assume MD means he has a degree(although i see greatly what it implies) dont continue to critic it may not be a worthy one. Kind of attacked from both sides there.
now i disagree there. somebody throws an MD in their username then throws pure bull**** around the forum is trolling, pure and simple. its very damaging.
if somebody has experience and knowledge they should share it. i dont subscribe to the "dont share medical advice on the internet" theory because i think its fine to give very general advice and tips, as long as you are not spouting bull**** and always direct them to their provider.
Just look at the below post for the damage this retard "MD" did....now the OP thinks he's dying.

its a neoplasm. an abnormal growth in the pituitary. you have high PRL and a tumor in the classic location, so its likely a prolactinoma. did you see my other post? its highly treatable and curable with surgery. follow up with your doc and get this treated and you're not going to die.

captricharund

captricharund

Banned
Awards
now i disagree there. somebody throws an MD in their username then throws pure bull**** around the forum is trolling, pure and simple. its very damaging.
Son, the Capt. is a real Captain. Feel free to ask any nautical-related questions that may trouble you. :thumbsup:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Son, the Capt. is a real Captain. Feel free to ask any nautical-related questions that may trouble you. :thumbsup:
Do you get skin rashes from spending time around a lot of semen? I mean seamen?

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Colt, did you use real tren or one of the oral "tren" products?

coltonlee

coltonlee

Awards
it was a tren oral.
i didnt take much of a pct but i knew somthing was up when clomid did nothing.

any thing else you guyscould suggest to help with symptoms untill my appointment ?
thankyou

coltonlee

coltonlee

Awards
ah this sucks.
docter is so busy i cant see him untill feb.
i guess brain tumors arent that important. i was starting to think im sensitive to my dopamine levels seeing that high prolactin=low dopamine. but im so foggy i feel as if ive lost the last three months of my life.
ill try to keep an update for info.
but i prey no one else has to deal with this.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
There are plenty of doctors,..
Then again, Feb is only 2 weeks away.

Sorry I could be of no help, it's still kind of early for me

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
if somebody has experience and knowledge they should share it. i dont subscribe to the "dont share medical advice on the internet" theory because i think its fine to give very general advice and tips, as long as you are not spouting bull**** and always direct them to their provider.
Just look at the below post for the damage this retard "MD" did....now the OP thinks he's dying.

its a neoplasm. an abnormal growth in the pituitary. you have high PRL and a tumor in the classic location, so its likely a prolactinoma. did you see my other post? its highly treatable and curable with surgery. follow up with your doc and get this treated and you're not going to die.
What if it stands for Maryland?