10 Days Left - Too Early To Cut?

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
I've been told to train with the same intensity and to keep the same diet as if I were On, during PCT. Well, I've got about 10 more days left (clomid and nolva, already finished the HCG) and I really want to start cutting, naturally.

Suggest I wait or not a big deal to start now? Libido and testies are back to normal, feel fine, holding my weight at 165 (down from 172). I think it will be fine but looking for other opinions...

Please advise.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What type of aas were you on and what dosage. You want to cut, what is your BF percentage approximately. If you feel you need to cut, go for it, but im not sure that it would be beneficial, unless you need to cut for something specific, like wrestling....

ato ucf

Doesn't cortisol become a problem around 2 weeks into pct?

I've used anabolic pump later on in pct and it had good leaning out effects while eating slightly above mantainance.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Cortisol is over rated IMO, I doubt you will lose muscle from it. Vitamin C works great at controlling cort levels though if your worried...

captricharund

captricharund

Banned
Awards
way too soon. You still need to preserve your new mass. Keep eating for another month to match your gains, then slowly start dropping cals.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
What type of aas were you on and what dosage. You want to cut, what is your BF percentage approximately. If you feel you need to cut, go for it, but im not sure that it would be beneficial, unless you need to cut for something specific, like wrestling....
It was a 16 week cycle. Andropen, EQ, Tren, Dbol, Winny and Anavar. Spread out. Test (623mg w) throughtout, EQ (200mg w)and Tren (200mg w) was the first half and second half (6 weeks each, 4 week break in between). DBol (30mg a week 6 weeks), Anavar (30mg 4 weeks), Winny (50mg 6 weeks).

Started at 150, blew up to 172, then shrunk down to 165.

BF, around 10% definately not over 12%.

Theory is just to spend the next 3 months shredding down and then do a pure bulk cycle.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
way too soon. You still need to preserve your new mass. Keep eating for another month to match your gains, then slowly start dropping cals.
One more month on even after PCT is over?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dont cut for a month or 2... To better hold your gains.. You lost water and glycogen storage is all for now...

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
why are you cutting at 165lbs?

captricharund

captricharund

Banned
Awards
It was a 16 week cycle. Andropen, EQ, Tren, Dbol, Winny and Anavar. Spread out. Test (623mg w) throughtout, EQ (200mg w)and Tren (200mg w) was the first half and second half (6 weeks each, 4 week break in between). DBol (30mg a week 6 weeks), Anavar (30mg 4 weeks), Winny (50mg 6 weeks).

Theory is just to spend the next 3 months shredding down and then do a pure bulk cycle.
One more month on even after PCT is over?
Damn . . . you run a pro-level cycle like that and have to fkg ask????

Seriously man, WTF are you doing????

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
What bf were you when you started this cycle? Tren shoulda kicked your ass into shape :dunno:

captricharund

captricharund

Banned
Awards

I would like to discuss the theory behind you cycle fella.

Let me get this straight, the first half was 8 weeks of inj. including EQ and Tren with a test base. This is a bulking phase?

The second half is a dbol (6 weeks???)-anavar-stan (6 weeks again??) oral run (with a test base)?

Please. WTF is this? :thinking:

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
The first 8 weeks was test and eq...the second 8 weeks was test and tren (tren actually ran short and only lasted 6 weeks).

The first was dbol, then anavar, then winny.

BF when I started, realistically around the same amount, but I weighed 150.
Diet is 5 full meals a day, clean (too clean) and 2.5 shakes.

I'll wait it out for another month after PCT, so about 5 more weeks.
Thanks for the feedback.

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
More definition, outline, cosmetics, etc.
Get down to 158-160.
If ou started at 150, why do you spend the money for a 16 week cycle if now you want to cut from 165 back to 158. I think a 10lb gain for a 16 week cycle is pretty weak, even though you started at 150. You definitely need to keep your calories up for a while longer to solidify what you did gain. You basically pissed away your money for so little gains.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
If ou started at 150, why do you spend the money for a 16 week cycle if now you want to cut from 165 back to 158. I think a 10lb gain for a 16 week cycle is pretty weak, even though you started at 150. You definitely need to keep your calories up for a while longer to solidify what you did gain. You basically pissed away your money for so little gains.
150 to 172. Maintaining at 165, so a 15 pound gain. I think it's pretty decent actually. I do think there are things I could have done better, such as eating more red meats and getting more rest. I'm not good at the sleeping thing...which is my biggest downfall.

captricharund

captricharund

Banned
Awards
150 to 172. Maintaining at 165, so a 15 pound gain. I think it's pretty decent actually. I do think there are things I could have done better, such as eating more red meats and getting more rest. I'm not good at the sleeping thing...which is my biggest downfall.
The Capt suggests your biggest downfall is taking large amounts of gears at 150lbs. My labrador weighs more than 150lbs.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
The Capt suggests your biggest downfall is taking large amounts of gears at 150lbs. My labrador weighs more than 150lbs.
So what do you suggest I do to gain muscle weight? Eat more? Impossible...

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thats a big dog Capt..... I would say if he upped the calories and slept more he would have kept more gains though.... But, that is way too much gear, should have just used test-e or c alone if anything....

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
I'm one of those people that fat people hate. I can eat 3 cheeseburgers or a pizza every night and not gain. I'm a hard gainer as it gets. I cut easy, but packing on is difficult.

3 eggs, 2 pieces of wheat toast and a thick slice of ham (or sausage link).
Protein shake.
Chicken sandwich on wheat with veggies.
Another pound of chicken w/veggies.
Half a protein shake w/ pre work out supps.
2 or 3 pieces of fish, veggies, and a carb (brown rice or potatoes).
Protein/BCAA shake.
The last meal is hard to varies. It's usually one of the meals above, done again.
Scoop of fiber powder before bed.

When I was on I didn't really cheat and I think that may have been a problem. I lacked the junk food and ate red meat maybe once a week. I sleep about 5-6 hours a night. I also over trained.

During PCT, it's been the same thing (diet same/lack of sleep/over train).

I was just asking if I can start cutting to drop 2% of body fat, if it would be safe to do now. Everyone says wait it out another month, so that's what I'm doing. I'm never going to be to the 200+ pound person, my goal is about 180 tops...keeping it realistic.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm one of those people that fat people hate. I can eat 3 cheeseburgers or a pizza every night and not gain. I'm a hard gainer as it gets. I cut easy, but packing on is difficult.

3 eggs, 2 pieces of wheat toast and a thick slice of ham (or sausage link).
Protein shake.
Chicken sandwich on wheat with veggies.
Another pound of chicken w/veggies.
Half a protein shake w/ pre work out supps.
2 or 3 pieces of fish, veggies, and a carb (brown rice or potatoes).
Protein/BCAA shake.
The last meal is hard to varies. It's usually one of the meals above, done again.
Scoop of fiber powder before bed.

When I was on I didn't really cheat and I think that may have been a problem. I lacked the junk food and ate red meat maybe once a week. I sleep about 5-6 hours a night. I also over trained.

During PCT, it's been the same thing (diet same/lack of sleep/over train).

I was just asking if I can start cutting to drop 2% of body fat, if it would be safe to do now. Everyone says wait it out another month, so that's what I'm doing. I'm never going to be to the 200+ pound person, my goal is about 180 tops...keeping it realistic.
You could be well over 200 if you wanted to... Your diet lacked calories in the fats and carbs department... Chicken and fish does not have very many calories. Sure you took in a lot of protein, but where is everything else??? Get in that beef man and some pasta!!!!

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
You could be well over 200 if you wanted to... Your diet lacked calories in the fats and carbs department... Chicken and fish does not have very many calories. Sure you took in a lot of protein, but where is everything else??? Get in that beef man and some pasta!!!!
I know, I messed up. I kept it way too clean.
I will definitely do what you said next time around...
Thanks for the input.