muti-vits,prework supp,creatine,mass buliders?
- 01-04-2010, 08:12 PM
- 01-04-2010, 09:32 PM
I would avoid stims in PCT, but creatine, test boosters, ect are goodSerious Nutrition Solutions Representative
X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
- 01-05-2010, 01:01 PM
01-05-2010, 07:19 PM
thanks!!and when is the best the time to start?the second you start PCT or right when you finish?
01-05-2010, 08:11 PM
01-06-2010, 12:38 PM
Just keep blood pressure in check while using pre-work out I run Jacked 3d preworkout on cycle some recommend not to but it's all up to you Good luck save creatine for pct
Similar Forum Threads
- By Dirty music in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 04-12-2010, 10:01 PM
- By corsaking in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 11-02-2009, 12:28 PM
- By foulplay2007 in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 10-20-2009, 04:23 AM
- By NJbreed in forum SupplementsReplies: 17Last Post: 05-20-2009, 12:08 PM
- By miilkbone in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-26-2007, 10:03 AM