PCT questions (hdrol (lasek + serm)

rabican

rabican

Awards
  • Established
Hello, I have a few questions about my future cycles pct.

I ran a CEL hdrol cycle last summer, 4 weeks @ 50mg with sustain (TD) and PCS as my PCT which seemed to work great, gained 14lbs, after pct I kept 9 months later.

That being said im planning on running another cycle in June and would like to run another 4 week cycle @ 75mgs this time. I plan on running sustain (oral) again but im curious if i should go with a real serm this time since its a higher dose of hdrol (75mg).

A side note on a serm...i will be having lasek surgery this month and i know some serms mess with you eyes. Can this affect the surgery? / cause any issues like glacoma in the long run?

Thanks for your input just looking to hear from some more experiences guys on the forum.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
you'll be fine w/o a serm, I ran 6 week hdrol 75mg w/ inhibit and was just fine :)

statik

statik

Awards
you'll be fine w/o a serm, I ran 6 week hdrol 75mg w/ inhibit and was just fine :)
I'll be running Hdrol 50/75/75/75/75/75 with CS2.0 and then PCT with PCS/Inhibit-E/Lean Xtreme.

I agree with Greek that Hdrol is fine w/o a SERM. I'll be logging my run so I'll let ya know how it goes w/o the SERM. I will prolly order one sometime during the cycle just in case.

My main question: is it better to run like above? Or to run 50/50/75/75/100/100. You can run it either way with 2 bottles.

rabican

rabican

Awards
  • Established
id go with 50/75/75/75/75/75...
IF i was to get a serm just to be safe at a suupppperrr low dose what would the best one for eye issues and at what dose?

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
I've went up to 100 without a serm, and was fine. I would have it on hand though.
As far as the eyes, IDK, I wish I could provide some insight.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dont think anyone on here is qualified to give you advice about steroids/serms/ect and surgery.

I personally wouldnt **** with anything if i was getting lasek.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
I dont think anyone on here is qualified to give you advice about steroids/serms/ect and surgery.

Great advice, I would wait until you are fully recovered from your surgery then start the cycle

statik

statik

Awards

Yeah I agree... I wouldn't neither.

rabican

rabican

Awards
  • Established
...but what should i have on hand/possibly take? (dosages)
...i sorta want to just take it if i buy it but SUPER low dosage...does anyone know a good plan for this/product?

possibly Nolvadex @ 10mg for 1-2 weeks?...

SLAB

SLAB

Awards
I used clomid at 50mgs/day and had to quit 8 days into it; as my vision started to get blurry, and I wasn't taking any chances with it!

I'm looking into Toremifene next time!

rabican

rabican

Awards
  • Established
I used clomid at 50mgs/day and had to quit 8 days into it; as my vision started to get blurry, and I wasn't taking any chances with it!

I'm looking into Toremifene next time!
scary!