liquid nolva dosing question

elit3keraed

Awards
Okay, so after clicking through a countless number of threads and websites, I am confused over the dosing of liquid tamoxifen citrate (nolva).

If I were to run a 40/40/20/20 will tab forms, should I run a 60/60/40/40 with liquid nolva. I read that the tab form (10mg) will break down into 15.2 mg of tamox, and that the liquid would need to be run at 15mg to get the same dosing as 10mg tab. So can someone clear this up for me? Would there be anything worrisome about taking a higher dose of liquid nolva?

Oh and I should probably mention this is for a e-stane cycle (5-6 weeks at a 20/30/30/30/40/40 cycle)

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
well i just started taking mine today and wow, wat a strong taste. im dosin it at 40/20/20/10. just got off mdrol/pplex cycle

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I forgot what the exact conversion is, but that sounds about right. Just google it, im sure the info is readily available. Then after just convert it so that you would an equivalent of 40/20/20/10 in pill for like you did

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Just shake up the liquid nolva, 40/20/20/10 is fine hell, 30-20 is usually fine

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Multiply your dose by 1.52 and thats how much tamoxifen citrate you should take.

blaclsvteccrx

Awards
can someone PM me where to get tamoxifen citrate or clomid safe and cheap

blaclsvteccrx

Awards
can someone PM me were
i get a PCT that in safe and cheap