help Estrogen Blockers

athletor

athletor

Awards
I would like to know if Inhibit-E is a good product for Estrogen Blockers?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, inhibit e (ATD) is a proven estrogen blocker

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It's powerful though so watch the dose. I take less than the recomended dose depending on how dry I get.

j3ffbeck

Awards
If you can tell us what you're using it for it would help.

Turkelton

Awards
Don't mean to high-jack this, but the above thread recommends taking something like Inhibit-E ON cycle, opposed to during PCT. I've read other places that it's best saved for PCT...anybody have insight on this? Maybe split the difference and start it the last week or 2 of a cycle, then continue a couple weeks into PCT???

edit: can't post URLs...was referring to "The Definitive Guide to PCT"

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It depends on how wet of a cycle you are running. Dbol and test create a wet environment and an AI is recommended to keep down the bloat. Sometimes I take it at the end of a cycle to get the estrogen down to maintainable levels before coming off.

statik

statik

Awards
Don't mean to high-jack this, but the above thread recommends taking something like Inhibit-E ON cycle, opposed to during PCT. I've read other places that it's best saved for PCT...anybody have insight on this? Maybe split the difference and start it the last week or 2 of a cycle, then continue a couple weeks into PCT???

edit: can't post URLs...was referring to "The Definitive Guide to PCT"
It depends on what type of PH/PS you are using. Hdrol doesn't aromatize to estro, so for a Hdrol cycle you would use the AI to help prevent estro rebound during PCT.