Toremifene dosing and is AI necessary for PCT?

dothereject

Awards
I have a bottle of spawn on the way and i was originally going to take nolva for a PCT bed read that toremifene is less toxic and still works as good, can anyone help me out on the dosing for toremifene or any overall thoughts on this as a PCT. Also i wasnt planning on taking an AI but i see that some people do. Do i really need an AI with my PCT?

dothereject

Awards
I have a bottle of spawn on the way and i was originally going to take nolva for a PCT bed read that toremifene is less toxic and still works as good, can anyone help me out on the dosing for toremifene or any overall thoughts on this as a PCT. Also i wasnt planning on taking an AI but i see that some people do. Do i really need an AI with my PCT?
btw with the pct i am also taking Post Cycle Support, Hawthorn berry before my cycle of spawn and Cycle Assist during spawn

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No AI is needed. Torem is better than Nolva IMO... Just run torem with your cel pct assist and you will be golden...

fellowmike

fellowmike

Awards
clomid is best....next tie use clomid with CEL pct assist

dothereject

Awards
i was about to get tamox but after doing more research i read that torem was less toxic than tamox and clomid and everyone thats used it seems to be pleased so you cant go wrong with that. I just ordered a 30mL bottle of torem, what kind of syringe/dropper should i get for it?

dothereject

Awards
i was also gunna take a cortisol control but decided not to, i hear vitamin c is good enough

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Get a 1ml dropper with half way and more measurements on it.. Like .25 .5 .75 1 etc...

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i was also gunna take a cortisol control but decided not to, i hear vitamin c is good enough
Damn straight it is, cortisol control has been blown out of proportion just to sell some overly priced products...

dothereject

Awards
o ok, whats the best time of day i should take the dosages? i take the dosage all at once each day right?

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
clomid is best....next tie use clomid with CEL pct assist
how can you make a blanket statement like that? clomid is not best FOR EVERYONE. some people get better results from torem. im not saying clomid isnt my first choice but you shouldnt make a statement like that with no clinical studies or evidence to support that claim

MattRoeske

MattRoeske

Awards
  • Established
Rofl @ CLOMID Is next best to CEL pct assist. Dumbest thing i've ever heard. Ive used Torem, I believe its awesome. Ive used nolva - Does nothing and can lead to gyno / Clomid makes u bust big loads and overly emotional - Letro Shuts you down and kills your Cholesterol - Torem - Awesome, Libido thru the roof, a little to good if u ask me :) but i was doing 90mg EOD for 3 weeks and like 30mgs 2weeks straight. Back to normal beyond belief :) Hope it helps ya

dothereject

Awards
Mostly personal preference: 120first3daythen90/60/30/30 Thats mine.
with that bottle i got would i do 120 the first three days or just start with 90? does it really matter? and do they sell the droppers on the shelves of a drug store or do i have to go to the pharmacy to ask for one

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
u can buy them but they have better ones behind the counter if u ask they give u one for free most of the time. the one i got for free has .25ml measurements and a rubber attachment to fit inside any bottle so u dont spill any.

MattRoeske

MattRoeske

Awards
  • Established
90/60/30/30 is fine i heard 120 makes u premature ejac accidently! lol. It does make you nut quicker idk, why that happens i think cuz it brings u back so damn fast.

dothereject

Awards
90/60/30/30 is fine i heard 120 makes u premature ejac accidently! lol. It does make you nut quicker idk, why that happens i think cuz it brings u back so damn fast.
hahaha alright im def not doin 120 then

MattRoeske

MattRoeske

Awards
  • Established
How messed up would that be tho, lol. You're like chilling, and then bam you're done haha

dothereject

Awards
so my spawn bottle says dont take more that 3 capsules in any 24 hour period. im gunna take 3 caps a day. what time of day should i take each pill so that the lay over from the last pill i take at night to the first pill the next morning has enough time in between?

MattRoeske

MattRoeske

Awards
  • Established
Morning - afternoon - Evening so its constantly thru out your system.

dothereject

Awards
if i do 90/60/30/30 and have a 1ml syringe what mark do i fill each up to on the syringe?

MattRoeske

MattRoeske

Awards
  • Established
Ya i know that. well 1 Ml is = 30mg? so think that way 3ml = 90mg

MattRoeske

MattRoeske

Awards
  • Established
Well Im just sayign the one i ordered from a chem website it says the DOSAGE on the outside of the bottle.

treos11508

treos11508

Awards
what's up, guys? thinking about starting on a 10 week cycle of real gear but wanna have all my staples in order plus have a proper pct ready for when my cycle is completed. most definitely going with torem citrate but need to know when i should start to take it and at what dosages. probably gonna go with 1iu of "pen" twice a week (mon, fri) i've been taking a multi, ultimate omega, milk thistle, saw palmetto, mslx7, up your mass and novedex xt. recently dropped the saw palmetto and milk thistle for ai life support but as soon as my cycle begins, i'll switch over to ai cycle support and liver longer. i've also discontinued any creatine and no products due to the fact that i've been getting a lot of acne on my back and have attributed this to those supps. should i discontinue the novedex xt when my cycle begins? i also have access to hcg and was thinking of throwing that in there as well. i've read plenty of pct blogs and forum posts from many sites but i'd like to know what's best for this specific cycle. any help/advice would be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
endoamp max is the best pct cort blocker. much better than vit c if you want to gold onto those gains that is the best product to run with torem. Which is my pct for my SD/phera cycle. Torem, endoamp, sustain alpha

dothereject

Awards
all the cort blockers i read about in supplement stores say it promotes weight loss which i dont think would be good if ur tryin to gain, im just goin with vit c, i dnt think cort is that necessary

MattRoeske

MattRoeske

Awards
  • Established
With torem u wont loose any gains :). But dont dq your SAW PALMETTO, come on now, your prostate is the most important part of your body, Natty regulates your testerone, controls hair loss, and water retention. U let that flair up and your pepe will be disabled lol.

dothereject

Awards
when measuring 1ml of torem do i take into account the little nose part of the syringe that starts before the line markings?

treos11508

treos11508

Awards
ok, so i can't seem to find a source for rxless torem so it looks like i'm gonna have to go with tamox. i need to know if genox, generic nolva, is sufficient for pct. i'm still looking for torem but it looks like i'll be going with the genox if it's gonna do the job.

@matt - i haven't stopped the saw palmetto completely. the ai life support contains that and milk thistle. :)

dothereject

Awards
i have their torem but havent used it yet but i heard good things about it

dothereject

Awards
the company isnt called innovative research anymore though, its innovative peptides