GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
i dont think formex/dth is needed.

throw in some liver assist xt

hadijd

hadijd

Awards
so no Ai + test booster? Is torem really all you need against p-plex? Also why take liver assist if im going to use cycle assist?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
so no Ai + test booster? Is torem really all you need against p-plex? Also why take liver assist if im going to use cycle assist?
didnt know you were continuing cycle assist into pct, thats why i reccomend liver assist.

Tribulus is your test booster.

Torem will do more than an AI, you can run one if you wish but I would find it pointless running it alongside torem.

optional coritsol blocker as well.

hadijd

hadijd

Awards
I thought Tribulus was just a libedo booster and did nothing for raising test.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I thought Tribulus was just a libedo booster and did nothing for raising test.
The active chemical in T. terrestris is likely to be protodioscin (PTN),[16] a cousin to DHEA. In a study with mice, Tribulus was shown to enhance mounting activity and erection better than testosterone cypionate

Animal studies in rats, rabbits and primates have demonstrated that administration of Tribulus terrestris extract can produce statistically significant increases in levels of testosterone, dihydrotestosterone and dehydroepiandrosterone,[12] and produces effects suggestive of aphrodisiac activity.[13] On the other hand, one recent study found that T. terrestris caused no increase in testosterone or LH in young men,[14] and another found that a commercial supplement containing androstenedione and herbal extracts, including T. terrestris, was no more effective at raising testosterone levels than androstenedione alone

Source is Wikipedia

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Cycle assist preload at 1 week

P-Plex 20/20/30/30

Pct: Torem 60/60/30/30
Tribulus
2 week: X-lean

3 week: Formex/DTH

any tweeks???
Which trib do you plan to introduce into your pct,

This is VERY important because there are a mass amount of useless trib products out there.

This pct could go better with a different approach depending on your wants/needs.

hadijd

hadijd

Awards
Which Trib product do you suggest sir? Also what is another approach i can look for in this pct. For added details in this pct, I'm trying to keep the dense mass while shedding the water weight, to get my natural test production back on level. I havent been pushing hard and havent done a cycle since last year, so i want this cycle to give me a little push and to start my up coming cycles for m1t, 4ad, m-drol, and tren. i want to gain around 20-30 pounds of muscle while getting my body fat back down to about 7-8% in between 1 years time.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
CEL PCT Assist is a great test booster

hadijd

hadijd

Awards
When should I use the PCT assist in my pct...2-3 week?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
When should I use the PCT assist in my pct...2-3 week?
i start it day 1 of pct but recently people bene using it 2-3 weeks in like you say. I have no experience or havent even looked into why. I always start day 1

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
I think natty test boosters are like skittles compared to a SERM so I wait at least 2 weeks before taking them, then you can keep running them for 2 weeks plus after your done with the SERM. I'd run the phera for another week and do it like 20/20/20/20/30, 20mg is pretty strong though, at 183lbs I doubt you'll need 30mg. other than that looks good though, torem works well, I have done PCT with both torem, clomid and nolva/clomid combo, I like the nolva/clomid combo best but torem is still great, especially for a short cycle like that.

I also don't think formex is really needed here, and if by dth you mean diesel test hardcore then why not? stuff is not too expensive and works great, always more fun to have something to run between cycles