clomid still good after freezing??
- 12-25-2009, 10:47 PM
- 12-26-2009, 12:11 AM
"Store Clomid at room temperature, between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Clomid out of the reach of children and away from pets."
Well this is what I've found. It doesn't say anything about going to cold. I wouldn't imagine it would be ineffective, but it's your call not mine
- 12-26-2009, 12:25 AM
12-27-2009, 01:03 PM
Just make sure you mix it up IMO. The particles can sometimes settle to the bottom.
Serious Nutrition Solutions
Similar Forum Threads
- By dryerase in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 12Last Post: 03-10-2011, 11:22 AM
- By TaterNutz00 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 7Last Post: 12-19-2009, 08:14 PM
- By LeanGuy in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 67Last Post: 10-22-2008, 01:58 PM
- By LeanGuy in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 0Last Post: 04-09-2008, 06:00 PM
- By Jupiter in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 2Last Post: 09-02-2007, 10:28 PM