Epi Tren (PCT)??

jayrocker

Awards
My buddy just gave me 2 bottles of 90ct Epi tren

Supplement Facts

Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione 40mg
2a, 3a-epithio-17a-mehyletioallocholanol 10mg

Bulgarian Tribulus Terrestris (extract) 300mg

1 capsule in the morning and 1 at night..(not to exceed 4-6 weeks)

I am trying to get all the items together to perform a safe and effective cycle for this..

I am 33, 5'7, 177lbs 15% body fat

I am looking to drop some body fat and put on some lean mass.

I have some experience with ph back in 2001 when andro was legal, other than that I have been all natural...

I have been doing some research on these 2 phs and would like to get a straight forward pre, while on, and post cycle regiment. If at anyway possible I would like to stay with otc products but if this will not work please let me know. This site is very helpfull. I appreciate all the help I can get...

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
OTC PCT Id go with...
inhibit e
cel pct assist
suppress c or reduce xt

jayrocker

Awards
I emailed the rep from the company that this product came from and this was his response for a PCT...

milk thistle or Liver Fix by Myogenix during and after cycle. Hypertest by Axis labs is good or SNS makes a product called ATD. which should help.

never heard of any of these products being discussed on this site...
Geekpoops PCT looks to be better than what was sugested by the makers of the product..What do you guys think?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I emailed the rep from the company that this product came from and this was his response for a PCT...

milk thistle or Liver Fix by Myogenix during and after cycle. Hypertest by Axis labs is good or SNS makes a product called ATD. which should help.

never heard of any of these products being discussed on this site...
Geekpoops PCT looks to be better than what was sugested by the makers of the product..What do you guys think?
the sns ATD is called Inhibit E ;)

you can get liver supps at walmart if you wish as well.

Hyper test is a good choice, I just like CEL's stuff tho.

jayrocker

Awards
OTC PCT Id go with...
inhibit e
cel pct assist
suppress c or reduce xt

How would each of these products be used to produce optimum results...ie dosages, times, length...etc.

stupid questions I know, but I have never used these products before and would like to be prepared so I don't screw my self up.....Thanks

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
OTC PCT Id go with...
inhibit e
cel pct assist
suppress c or reduce xt

How would each of these products be used to produce optimum results...ie dosages, times, length...etc.

stupid questions I know, but I have never used these products before and would like to be prepared so I don't screw my self up.....Thanks
Id go a little higher than usual since youre running 2 compounds so like this
inhibit 3/2/2/1
cel pct assist - as directed - 4 weeks
coritsol control - weeks into pct as directed