EPI PCT...!!!

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
Here is what I have for PCT..Please drop any suggetions as to how to what you all would take and how you all would use any of this!! I just finished 8 weeks of Epi

Liquid nolva..I plan to run 20/20/10/10

PCS

Activate Xtreme

PRIME

Lean Xtreme

Formex

Should I run all of this??If not then what would be the Ultimate PCT with what I have??

Thanks!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Here is what I have for PCT..Please drop any suggetions as to how to what you all would take and how you all would use any of this!! I just finished 8 weeks of Epi

Liquid nolva..I plan to run 20/20/10/10

PCS

Activate Xtreme

PRIME

Lean Xtreme

Formex

Should I run all of this??If not then what would be the Ultimate PCT with what I have??

Thanks!
Nolva weeks 1-4 20/20/10/10

PCS weeks 3-6 2 caps a.m. and 2 caps p.m.

LX weeks 3-6 at 1 cap 3 times a day

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
Thanks...So you are saying to ONLY take the nolva for the first 3 weeks?? Everything Ive heard or read on AM in my research says start PCS and a test booster imediatly after cycle along with Nolva...So i shouldn't do that?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Thanks...So you are saying to ONLY take the nolva for the first 3 weeks?? Everything Ive heard or read on AM in my research says start PCS and a test booster imediatly after cycle along with Nolva...So i shouldn't do that?
No take nolva for 4 weeks. So your last week of Nolva you will be taking all 3 products. I recommend PCS when a SERM is being run to start in third week because it has some anti estro properties so it will help with any possible estro rebound after the nolva. LX I say week 3 because cortisol is not a huge problem early on in pct.

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
Also would the formex I have have any advantage in my PCT?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Ok will do! So what about the activate xtreme and PRIME I have sitting here?
Will I not need a test booster for PCT??
isnt pcs a test booster?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Ok will do! So what about the activate xtreme and PRIME I have sitting here?
Will I not need a test booster for PCT??
PCS is a test booster that also has some anti estro properties. What I would do is save the AX and Prime and use it as a cycle that is one hell of a stack.:)

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
Ok thanks for the advice guys! What I meant by needing a test booster is I thought I needed a test booster imediatly after cycle was over but you are telling me that for the first 3 weeks to only take the nolva...I just dont wanna lose any size, thats all..

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Ok thanks for the advice guys! What I meant by needing a test booster is I thought I needed a test booster imediatly after cycle was over but you are telling me that for the first 3 weeks to only take the nolva...I just dont wanna lose any size, thats all..
PCS can be taken right away but I suggest weeks 3-6. The biggest part of keeping gains will be still eating the way you did on cycle and training just as hard.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
The guys above laid out an excellent plan. I will be doing something similar (debating on the cortisol control) after my Epi run. My plan is to roll off my PCT into Prime + 6-Bromo which is something you could do with your prime/formex to make a nice strength stack.

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
Thanks that is what Im gonna do then..My Nolva is liquid Nolva, How many ML is 20 mg??

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
ok..is there a reason?? also can I use Recreate?? If not either then what is a good energy source I can use to get thru the day?
This is just my opinion a fat burner in PCT may make it very hard to keep gains.

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
gotcha! I can see that..I usually rely on it for a great energy boost to start my day and the get me thru it..I'm a sales manager and work alot of hrs. Is there anything you would recommend to aid in extra energy??

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
gotcha! I can see that..I usually rely on it for a great energy boost to start my day and the get me thru it..I'm a sales manager and work alot of hrs. Is there anything you would recommend to aid in extra energy??
Hearing good things about Jack3d.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
This is just my opinion a fat burner in PCT may make it very hard to keep gains.
I agree with this. Matter of fact, I think me and Pembroke are the same person we same the same stuff all the time ;)

Talking like all day energy or a pre workout?

all day Id reccomend either swagger or some focus xt, NOT TRYING TO PIMP FOCUS but it actually works. Ive only tried the pink lemonade and it taste just like country time.

and if youre after da pumps, hit up some MST rag, stuff is sick

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I agree with this. Matter of fact, I think me and Pembroke are the same person we same the same stuff all the time ;)

Talking like all day energy or a pre workout?

all day Id reccomend either swagger or some focus xt, NOT TRYING TO PIMP FOCUS but it actually works. Ive only tried the pink lemonade and it taste just like country time.

and if youre after da pumps, hit up some MST rag, stuff is sick
We do agree a lot on the same thing.:)