SD/Dienelone PCT...using nolva

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
I figured this might be of some interest with all the talk lately of nolva upregulating progesterone receptors.

My cycle was like this:

Weeks 1-2:
SD-20 mg's
Pro-Dienelone-80 mg's

Weeks 3-5:
Sd-20 mg's
Pro-Dienelone - 80 mg's
Trenadrol - 30 mg's

Now I'm to week 6 and I'm out of SD and X-mass (pro dienelone) but I have a weeks worth of trenadrol left at 90 mg's so I'm gonna run that...I've been taking nolva for about 4 days now at 30-40 mg's (always a rough guess with liquid) but I'll continue that til the cycle is over.

PCT will be:
Nolva - 40, 40, 20, 20, til recovered
Diesel Test Hardcore - as directed
B6 - 200 mg's
Zinc - 100 mg's

I have learned that less is more with PCT..I like having estrogen around and I ran Novedex XT which contains a suicide inhibitor so my estrogen should be low thru PCT anyway so that's why I'm not running an AI in this PCT.

I'll log it by the week and let you know how I recover...as you can imagine I'm pretty shut down but the nolva has helped a lot already

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Your taking tren and nolva at the same time? Kinda counter productive dont ya think...

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Wow dude are you seriously taking nolva and tren at the same time? Run one or the other. I would suggest stopping tren and continuing nolva. 5 weeks of SD is a lot so i would run 5-6 weeks of nolva.

Maybe add a cortisol control product in there during week 3.