Test and Proviron... Do I need PCT?

Kingdude

Awards
OK, Im about to jump on Test E and Proviron. If I do both together during the cycle, will I need a PCT? Im being told no because Im keeping my levels down while on Test with the Proviron. Is this true? If not, what do you recommend and with doses... Thanks guys.

10 week cycle... pyramiding from 300mg a week to 750mg... I'll be topping out at about 750mg of Test E for about 3 weeks then going down from there. Proviron will be 75mg a day. Im doing a low dose cycle because I want to lose a little fat and gain just a little muscle. Im happy being at 215 but need to drop about 7% body fat. Cyrrently about 12% body fat.

Kingdude

Awards
What do you sugest.. Nolva, clomid... both... and at what Doseage? Thanks in advance!!!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you have the funds, go both.
Nolva:40/20/20/10
Clomid:100/75/50/25
IMO:100mg of clomid is a lil high, but wont hurt much.
Have you used clomid b4 and what other cycles have you done?
Get an AI to have on hand just in case as well..

Kingdude

Awards
I have done clomid before and it alone turned me back on pretty quick. I was questioning the PCT because when I was told I didnt need it, I was like, For real? Are you sure.... So here I am. I will get on both at those levels.

Kingdude

Awards
I have mainly done low dose Test cycles... topping out at 750 at the highest for a few weeks... last one with Anavar, this one with proviron. I have also ended with winnie in the past when coming off the test... then I would go to PCT clomid by itself.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well, if clomid works so well for you, I see no reason you would need nolva unless your gyno prone... And your using 2 suppressive anabolics, PCT is most def. necessary...

twunnies

Awards
In my opinion, pyramiding test will not do much for you but give you less growing time at 750mg. You sound like you have done your research, and you have the money because you bought both Clomid and Nolva, so why don't you buy one more bottle of test and run 750mg a week for 10 weeks. I guarantee you will see better results.

You will be shut down to some extent anyway, so if you're concerned about that, I'm sure some of the other board members will clarify.

Kingdude

Awards
I do have another 10cc bottle, I have always been worried about major side effects with running higer than 600mg for longer than a few weeks... On my low dose 10 week cycle I never lose libido, altho my nuts shrink, thats how I can tell the gear has kicked in... and I really dont get much acne at all... I have always wondered about the pyramiding and if it is a waste except for the few weeks im peaking... I usually look for small gains because I was born a mesomorph so I keep shape pretty well and dont wanna look HUGE, just built. Maybe I'll run 750 for 4-5 weeks and keep check on side effects. I could use a few more pounds on my legs this go round. Thanks again guys.