THOUGHTS ON MY PCT AFTER TREN/EPI SUPREMACY

  1. Exclamation THOUGHTS ON MY PCT AFTER TREN/EPI SUPREMACY


    I JUST FINISHED A 5 WEEK EPI/TREN CYCLE " IM STARTING MY PCT WITH NOLVA 20/20/10/10 REVERSITOL 3/2/2/1 IM ALSO TAKING ZMA AND SOME TRIB " WHAT IF ANYTHING AM I DOING WRONG ? HOW DOES IT LOOK GUYS ? HERES THE FACTS ON REVERSITOL
    Estrogen Modulation Matrix (EMM) 124mg *
    6-Bromoandrostenedione
    6-Etioallochol-1,4-Diene-3,17-Dione
    Indole-3-Carbinol (L3C)

    S.E.R.M. Matrix 500mg *
    Trans-Resveratrol
    Eurycoma Longifolia


  2. Looks good to me but alot of people suggest Clomid for anything with tren I've ran similiar pct with nolva for a sus-500 cycle and was good no gyno and recovered fine keep us updated how it goes

  3. so clomi 100/50/50/25
    cel - pct a
    sns reduce xt or cel suppres c

    or if you want otc, sub in cel topical formestane or sns inhibit e
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    •   
       


  4. lots of shouting

  5. THANKS GUYS ILL KEEP YOU POSTED. DO I NEED TO ADD ANY THING ELSE FOR TEST AND LIBIDO ?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by DJJONASG View Post
    THANKS GUYS ILL KEEP YOU POSTED. DO I NEED TO ADD ANY THING ELSE FOR TEST AND LIBIDO ?
    you should be good
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

  7. thanks geekpoop your always quick to give some good info all up in here " good stuff ! cheers to all of ya !!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by DJJONASG View Post
    thanks geekpoop your always quick to give some good info all up in here " good stuff ! cheers to all of ya !!
    thanks man, I reccomend a simlar PCT for every cycle. Ive used everything in them and they work great
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

  9. One thing I would also recommend is that you take 81mg of aspirin while on PCT. SERMS and AI's can cause blood clots and the aspirin will help, should you develop a clot. Also I would advise against any type of smoking which really ups the ante with SERMS and clots.

    Other then that it looks good.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by CaponeCEO View Post
    One thing I would also recommend is that you take 81mg of aspirin while on PCT. SERMS and AI's can cause blood clots and the aspirin will help, should you develop a clot. Also I would advise against any type of smoking which really ups the ante with SERMS and clots.

    Other then that it looks good.
    He isnt going to die from serm use lol
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

  11. wow! blood clots " holly s#*T ! lol" but thanks for the info "
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Thoughts on Tren/Test Cycle
    By allen70 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-09-2010, 06:08 AM
  2. Epi/X-Tren stack. Opinions? thoughts?...
    By willwes in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-03-2010, 12:52 PM
  3. Thoughts on CEL X-Tren Cycle
    By kch198622 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-02-2009, 06:18 PM
  4. Epi/Tren cycle thoughts?
    By glennwethere in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-24-2009, 10:07 AM
  5. epi/tren stack what's your thoughts?
    By nightmarcher in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-03-2008, 09:40 PM
Log in
Log in