THOUGHTS ON MY PCT AFTER TREN/EPI SUPREMACY

DJJONASG

Awards
I JUST FINISHED A 5 WEEK EPI/TREN CYCLE " IM STARTING MY PCT WITH NOLVA 20/20/10/10 REVERSITOL 3/2/2/1 IM ALSO TAKING ZMA AND SOME TRIB " WHAT IF ANYTHING AM I DOING WRONG ? HOW DOES IT LOOK GUYS ? HERES THE FACTS ON REVERSITOL
Estrogen Modulation Matrix (EMM) 124mg *
6-Bromoandrostenedione
6-Etioallochol-1,4-Diene-3,17-Dione
Indole-3-Carbinol (L3C)

S.E.R.M. Matrix 500mg *
Trans-Resveratrol
Eurycoma Longifolia

Spooly

Spooly

Awards
Looks good to me but alot of people suggest Clomid for anything with tren I've ran similiar pct with nolva for a sus-500 cycle and was good no gyno and recovered fine keep us updated how it goes

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
so clomi 100/50/50/25
cel - pct a
sns reduce xt or cel suppres c

or if you want otc, sub in cel topical formestane or sns inhibit e

DJJONASG

Awards
THANKS GUYS ILL KEEP YOU POSTED. DO I NEED TO ADD ANY THING ELSE FOR TEST AND LIBIDO ?

DJJONASG

Awards
thanks geekpoop your always quick to give some good info all up in here " good stuff ! cheers to all of ya !!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
thanks geekpoop your always quick to give some good info all up in here " good stuff ! cheers to all of ya !!
thanks man, I reccomend a simlar PCT for every cycle. Ive used everything in them and they work great :)

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
One thing I would also recommend is that you take 81mg of aspirin while on PCT. SERMS and AI's can cause blood clots and the aspirin will help, should you develop a clot. Also I would advise against any type of smoking which really ups the ante with SERMS and clots.

Other then that it looks good.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
One thing I would also recommend is that you take 81mg of aspirin while on PCT. SERMS and AI's can cause blood clots and the aspirin will help, should you develop a clot. Also I would advise against any type of smoking which really ups the ante with SERMS and clots.

Other then that it looks good.
He isnt going to die from serm use lol

DJJONASG

Awards
wow! blood clots " holly s#*T ! lol" but thanks for the info "