PCT check

dothereject

Awards
hows this pct look for spawn cycle?

start cycle assist 10 days before spawn

Nolva 20/20/10/10 - start right after cycle of spawn

Post Cycle Support 0/0/4/4/4/4 - start third week of PCT

then some kind of cortisol control - any suggestions for this?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
for cortisol blocker...

sns reduce xt or cel suppres c

dothereject

Awards
i found sns reduce xt in caps but i couldnt find cel suppress c in tabs so im prob gunna go with reduce xt, any suggestions on how to dose it, what week to take it?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
i found sns reduce xt in caps but i couldnt find cel suppress c in tabs so im prob gunna go with reduce xt, any suggestions on how to dose it, what week to take it?
start it on the 2nd week of your PCT and just follow the directions. I usually use it for a month and start tapering it down weeks 3 and 4

dothereject

Awards
ok thanks a lot. is cycle assist supposed to last the whole length of the spawn cycle even if i start it 10 days before?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
ok thanks a lot. is cycle assist supposed to last the whole length of the spawn cycle even if i start it 10 days before?
just use cycle assist when on cycle. switch over to pct assist during pct assist for your test booster in pct :)

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just preload hawthorne berry for 10 days then go to the assist. We had the same problem with our Cycle Support and we added a new flavor that is beter tasting and has 12 extra servings for free. It takes care of the preload problem.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Just preload hawthorne berry for 10 days then go to the assist. We had the same problem with our Cycle Support and we added a new flavor that is beter tasting and has 12 extra servings for free. It takes care of the preload problem.
cheers to the 12 extra servings!!!

dothereject

Awards
if theres 12 servings added then that would make up for the 10 days wouldnt it? so hawthorne berry wouldnt be necessary

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
He is using cycle assist so he needs either 2 bottles or buy some extra Hawthorne etc.

dothereject

Awards
so cycle assist only last 30 days when taking the recommended 8 caps a day so to fill the prior ten days before the spawn cycle i either get another bottle of cycle assist or just used hawthorn berry instead?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
if theres 12 servings added then that would make up for the 10 days wouldnt it? so hawthorne berry wouldnt be necessary
Only if he is using the Orange Cycle Support but it appears that he is using CEL Cycle Assist in that case he needs more than 1 bottle or he needs to preload hawthorne berry the use Cycle Assist on cycle.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
so cycle assist only last 30 days when taking the recommended 8 caps a day so to fill the prior ten days before the spawn cycle i either get another bottle of cycle assist or just used hawthorn berry instead?
Yes you can get another bottle or go to a health store and get some hawthorne berry caps abd preload that. You need to preload hawthorne because it takes time to build up to be effective for BP control.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
With Cycle Support orange there would be no need for a second jug or any additional hawthorne berry.

dothereject

Awards
thanks appreciate the info. how many days should i load the hawthorn berry for? and what should the dosing be, it comes in liquid and caps right?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks appreciate the info. how many days should i load the hawthorn berry for? and what should the dosing be, it comes in liquid and caps right?
We put 1000mg of it in our Cycle Support so that is the amount I would use in preloading. Not sure about liquid but they do come in tabs. You can also find it in any Wal-Mart.

dothereject

Awards
I cant find any nolva tabs that dont require a prescription, has anyone tried the liquid nolva? is it legal to order online?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My suggestion is to use vitamin C (1 gram) when you wake up and post workout. A lot cheaper than any cortisol blocking supps and works just the same.. The subject or cortisol in a normal healthy individual, even going into PCT is highly overrated...

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I cant find any nolva tabs that dont require a prescription, has anyone tried the liquid nolva? is it legal to order online?
Yes, you can order Nolva legally online, your using it for your lab rats right? xD

dothereject

Awards
of course ha. im guessing nolva tabs are out of the question? how much would liquid nolva cost? ive seen some prices around 40 or 50, does it come cheaper than that?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I got 2 vials for around the norm price, on sale of course. I can usually get it normally between 2$-$$ dollars...

dothereject

Awards
I got 2 vials for 30 bucks, on sale of course. I can usually get it normally between 20-30 dollars...
Asking for and/or supplying source information for anything not allowed openly on the boards are against the rules

dothereject

Awards
can i take my cycle assist at the same time as my spawn or do i have to space out the time when i take the two diff supplements

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
can i take my cycle assist at the same time as my spawn or do i have to space out the time when i take the two diff supplements
Most people will say to spread it out about 45 minutes. I have run a cycle were my a.m. dose was taken with my Cycle Support and made great gains.

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
So if I have a bottle of Vitamin C tablets I can use that for Cortisol Support in PCT?
Never heard of that but i do like the $20 price difference. I have only done 2 PH runs and did not use anything for Cortisol on those but i may give it a whirl this go with Viatmin C tabbs. When should i start on PCT what Week?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes vitamin c will suffice; the muscle wasting from post cycle cortisol levels is OVERRATED... Look it up..

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
I researched alot about Cortisol Help in PCT and it seems to me 90% of people ignore this completely in PCT. I have read a couple logs from people who wrote 1000word esays on why it should be used but it does seem pointless on Most PH cycles. I will however try this in My upcoming PCt 13 days away and see if i "Feel" anything different

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
guys isn't spawn a TREN product? if so, nolva is a no-no with progestins from what i hear

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So if I have a bottle of Vitamin C tablets I can use that for Cortisol Support in PCT?
Never heard of that but i do like the $20 price difference. I have only done 2 PH runs and did not use anything for Cortisol on those but i may give it a whirl this go with Viatmin C tabbs. When should i start on PCT what Week?
On cortisol products I usually suggest week 3 of pct to start them.

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
Not that i ever used Spawn before but my workout comrad did. I believe he used Spawn by the Company Myogenix or something to that name. He used for 5 weeks at 3 pills a day. Used Nolvadex (Not pill but the liquid that smeels like alchohol) and at the end of his PCT he was what we called lactating. It cleared away after 2-3 weeks after PCT but he was a Nervous wreck the entire time

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not that i ever used Spawn before but my workout comrad did. I believe he used Spawn by the Company Myogenix or something to that name. He used for 5 weeks at 3 pills a day. Used Nolvadex (Not pill but the liquid that smeels like alchohol) and at the end of his PCT he was what we called lactating. It cleared away after 2-3 weeks after PCT but he was a Nervous wreck the entire time
No doubt Clomid would be the perfered choice.

Johnnayyyy

Awards
if its a tren product go with clomid.
nolva will aggrivate progesterone
what also helps cortisol is acetyl l-carnitine, and if you dont want just straight vitamin c which is easy, theres super cortisol control by now foods which is relatively cheap

dothereject

Awards
Most people will say to spread it out about 45 minutes. I have run a cycle were my a.m. dose was taken with my Cycle Support and made great gains.
so if i spread it out should i take cycle assist first or spawn first? i take cycle assist twice a day and spawn 3 a day so should i take cycle assist morning and night and nothing with spawn during the day?

dothereject

Awards
i would take toremifene over clomid or nolva cause its less toxic and still works good so i hear. im taking it after my spawn cycle

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
i would take toremifene over clomid or nolva cause its less toxic and still works good so i hear. im taking it after my spawn cycle
i would check and see how toremifene reacts to progestin. you might not find any info though, torm. is still a new drug for us. if you can't find anyone who can give you good evidence, then i would take clomid if i were you.