Mixed reviews of PCT for an Tren/Epi Cycle

TravisFo

Awards
I am getting so much mixed info on the pct needed for this kind of cycle, I am currently running 90mg of Tren and 24 of epi (Maximus labs Supremacy product). Some places are saying that it is possible to run IDS Post Cycle Tabs (As apparently it is spiked with clomid ?) is this true ? Or would I be better off just picking up clomid ?

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am getting so much mixed info on the pct needed for this kind of cycle, I am currently running 90mg of Tren and 24 of epi (Maximus labs Supremacy product). Some places are saying that it is possible to run IDS Post Cycle Tabs (As apparently it is spiked with clomid ?) is this true ? Or would I be better off just picking up clomid ?
If ran a cycle that requires a serm, I use a serm. Not a product that is RUMORED to contain the drug.

I expect your cycle to be great. Your recovery, not so much.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
pct tabs dont have clomid. but if u have the pct tabs already get some clomid and run ur pct like this

clomid 100/75/50/25
pct tabs 0/0/3/2/2/1

test booster of choice and cort control product if u so desire

TravisFo

Awards
If ran a cycle that requires a serm, I use a serm. Not a product that is RUMORED to contain the drug.

I expect your cycle to be great. Your recovery, not so much.

Then I will stick with my original plan of 50/50/50/20 for clomid and CEL PCT Assist

pct tabs dont have clomid. but if u have the pct tabs already get some clomid and run ur pct like this

clomid 100/75/50/25
pct tabs 0/0/3/2/2/1

test booster of choice and cort control product if u so desire
i heard that 100mg of clomid can have bad effects ??

I dont have the tabs yet, My friend has a bunch of clomid that he is offering me for free....Plenty for my pct

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
ids post tabs aren spiked with clomid.

so clomi 100/50/50/25
cel - pct a
sns reduce xt or cel suppres c

or if you want otc, sub in cel topical formestane or sns inhibit e
Then I will stick with my original plan of 50/50/50/20 for clomid and CEL PCT Assist

i heard that 100mg of clomid can have bad effects ??

I dont have the tabs yet, My friend has a bunch of clomid that he is offering me for free....Plenty for my pct
At 100mg of clomi, I couldnt read for 2-3 hour after taking it. my vision would get real blurry while trying to focus, like reading :(

went away when Im on 50mg

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Geek,
do you feel that 50 clomid was enough to help with recovery?
Was hcg in the picture? (asking because that may skew your answer)

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Geek,
do you feel that 50 clomid was enough to help with recovery?
Was hcg in the picture? (asking because that may skew your answer)
My rat is doing an overkill PCT for the real deal. test 1-12 500mg var 4-12 50mg

HCG was used @ 250 IU's e3d

PCT is
nolva 40/20/20/10
clomi 100/50/50/25
exemstane 12.5mg/4weeks

50mg is enough to help with recovery, some people do straigh 50mg -4weeks. Only reason I dosed it 100mg the first week is to take advantage of the HPTA restarting capabilites of clomi. Then again the rat did use HCG.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ya that's what I figured. You pretty much posted what I saw in my head...

have you ever used clomid after running a designer cycle without hcg?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Ya that's what I figured. You pretty much posted what I saw in my head...

have you ever used clomid after running a designer cycle without hcg?
No sir. I used OTC cuz I didnt have a serm source for the longest time.

I also used HCG cuz its so effin cheap.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm sure you'll agree that if one has access to legit hcg, then he has access to legit compounds. In my opinion, if a designer cycle requires hcg, then it'd be a silly risk vs. safer aas.

Here's where my line of questioning is going:

I've ran Toremefine post cycle a few times and never felt that it did the job for hpta recovery the way the hype describes.

I'm just trying to sift though to see if it's the same deal with clomid recovery times. In other words, is the clomid hpta recovery hype just like Torem?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure you'll agree that if one has access to legit hcg, then he has access to legit compounds. In my opinion, if a designer cycle requires hcg, then it'd be a silly risk vs. safer aas.

Here's where my line of questioning is going:

I've ran Toremefine post cycle a few times and never felt that it did the job for hpta recovery the way the hype describes.

I'm just trying to sift though to see if it's the same deal with clomid recovery times. In other words, is the clomid hpta recovery hype just like Torem?
ditto on the risk vs aas.

and PM'd ;)