PCT plan for test e winstrol cycle

Filth

Awards
I'm two weeks off finishing a 10 week cycle of 500mg test e a week and for the last 5 weeks 30mg per day of Stanozol. Can you please suggest some ideas for my PCT plan. I have lots of Nolva and 3 amps of 1500iu HCG. I also have some tribulus for boosting natural testosterone. My idea is:

1 week after last injection 1500iu of HCG EOD over six days
2 weeks after last injection Nolva 40/40/20/20 along with 1000mg v tribulus every day.

How does that sound? Any advise is much appreciated. Thankyou

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Im not sure about the HCG, but I see a lot of ppl run clomid/nolva PCTs for injectables.

I would do:
Clomid
100 first 3 days then 50/50/25/25/25
Nolva
40/20/20/10/10

Def. fun your PCT longer tahn 4 weeks, probably 5-6. No point in skimpin on PCT

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Go Clomid/Toremifene! IMO
120/90/60/30/30
100/75/50/50/25

Filth

Awards
Thanks for the advise. I only have nolva, no clomid, will the nolva alone do the trick? And also, can I do anything with only 3 amps HCG to help or is only 3 1500iu amps not enough? Thanks!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The nolva will suffice. And im not as well spoken on hcg, so you might want to ask someone else..

-Gamer

Filth

Awards
Thankyou for the help, its good to know that the nolva is ok. If anyone has any HCG, suggestions please let me know!

Filth

Awards
I was also wondering what sort of recovery time to expect from this cycle. It's my first cycle and I'm just wondering what to expect. I'm on my last week on cycle, my balls have shrunk but not loads, certainly not raisins but not their normal full selves either. Sex drive has been massive throughout the cycle. Only real side have been a bit of acne on shoulders and back but not too much. If anyone could tell me of their experiences ect I would much appreciate it. Thanks for the help!