Is Formex a good PCT to run after Epistane?

methods

Awards
I'm looking to run a 4 week cycle of epistane and I was wondering if Formex was a good PCT. I would preferably like to run Clomid or Nolva but I don't think I can get my hands on either of them. I'm a little nervous about taking a OTC PCT, when I ran H-DROL I used Reversitol for my PCT and I wasn't really impressed with it. I feel a real loss in libido from it, if anyone has any information for me it woul dbe greatly appreciated.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Run it with a natty test booster. Me, I would always run a SERM. If you need help, PM me.

methods

Awards
I can't PM yet because of a restriction on posts but as soon as I build that up I will thanks.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Run it with a natty test booster. Me, I would always run a SERM. If you need help, PM me.
I will agree. Can't go wrong with a SERM. I have used one every time I have run Epi and swear by it.

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
i use otc pct on epi. drop off epi slow if you were on 40 mg do 30mg 2 day then 20 mg 2days then 10 mg 2day then start your otc pct. i have never had a issue. i use ae rebound (witch i almost out) of and nove. i have done this 5 times now i also use a t booster, l-dopa, zma , and cortisol supp.