Ejaculation troubles during PCT. Seriously

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran Epi 20/30/40/40 with Furaguno 0/250/250/300. PCT is Nolva40/30/20/10 CEL Post Cycle 6 tabs ED and Dymatize Zforce 8 tabs ED. Now I'm headed into my 3rd week of PCT and I'm firing blanks. When I climax, very little comes out. Has this Happened to anyone before. I've ran T Enathate several times, H drol once. I've never experienced this before.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Have your testes returned to normal size or larger yet?

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Feel a lil larger. I also want to smack every idiot I come in contact with. That's not my style AT ALL

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
IDK then, some of my loads are eitehr low or way too much, all I can say is try try again.... :p

illgixxer

Awards
  • Established
As long as they are working somewhat, I wouldn't worry until a week or two after you finish pct. Maybe try a supp that boosts libido though if you don't mind spending more money.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
As long as they are working somewhat, I wouldn't worry until a week or two after you finish pct. Maybe try a supp that boosts libido though if you don't mind spending more money.
i might try this^^^ look into sustain alpha toco-8,endo amp max and paravol they help me with load size also make sure your drinking enough fluids.

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
large doses of maca, muira puama and bulk 1-C help my load size significantly

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
HCG makes me shoot big loads, Ive never had a problem on any cycle tho.

Wait a few weeks, atleast youre working!

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It seems like it's missing a component. Like there's not enough fluid in it. It's pastier than it should be. But it does work :)

Link24

Awards
  • Established
It will take some time man. . . This happened to me when I took tren-x. I would recommend buying some Clomid, After that cycle I have used Clomid and Nolva for Pct and I havent had problems since

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It will take some time man. . . This happened to me when I took tren-x. I would recommend buying some Clomid, After that cycle I have used Clomid and Nolva for Pct and I havent had problems since
I have some Clomid for my pet rat. He's huge! I'll talk to him about it. Thanks bro. It seems like it's something to do with the prostate. It supplies the fluid to the semen. I'll give that a shot. lol

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
you could have also crushed your estrogen with 40/30/20/20.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Ooops..lol...Get Diesel's Sunami works great ...DHEA and Pregnenolone...

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I really dont think it's a matter of low T guys. My drive is higher than pre cycle. I feel like my prostate isnt spittin out the fluid it should. I'm gonna give it through 2 weeks post PCT and see if it straightens out. I'm switchen to Clomid too. Peace

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
sustain alpha post you finish pct and switch to clomi