PCT for shrunk balls

krpv1111

Awards
I took 1-AD for like nine days about seven months ago. I stoped on the ninth
day because I felt really tore up I was taking nine caps a day and was feeling fine until the 8th and 9th day of the cycle. So I started taking some pct pills and some alpha squirt stuff for my pct. Anyway my balls are still not the size they were, especially the left one. Is it possible to still bring them back to size, can I use anything? Thanks

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
9 caps a day :O... 1 cap is 300mg, so 9 caps is 2700mg.... Thats an un-godly amount to take.. Hopefully your caps were 100mg each, which I doubt they were... You have also failed to post cycle; pct caps and liquivade do not count... You needed a SERM, and you needed foremost to do your research before taking a ph that converts to 1-testosterone... Im gonna say it now before I move on, YOU ARE A COMPLETE IDIOT. Your HPTA functioning seems to still be hindered and that is due to your idiocy and ignorance.. Ergo, you pretty much got what you unknowingly asked for! Oh and you probably castrated yourself, perfect birth control method for those of you that fall under Darwinism... Ok, so, you need to get a serm, clomid, nolva or torem. All of those can be found at most any research chem site. Look it up on google, cus I aint sourcing any... Oh, and research pct's on how to effectively use those!

Regards,

-Gamer

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
gamer what 1-ad have u seen that is 300mg a cap? i kno 4 US brands that are the most known that make a 1-ad clone and thats AMS, iron mag labs, diabolic labs (yes its a limited run), and muscle gauge nutrition and they all have 100mg caps.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
I took 1-AD for like nine days about seven months ago. I stoped on the ninth
day because I felt really tore up I was taking nine caps a day and was feeling fine until the 8th and 9th day of the cycle. So I started taking some pct pills and some alpha squirt stuff for my pct. Anyway my balls are still not the size they were, especially the left one. Is it possible to still bring them back to size, can I use anything? Thanks
go see and endocrinologist and get bloodwork done. thats ur best option. the quicker u do it the better. see what ur values are then go from there. u only took 1-ad for 9 days are u sure ur balls are really shrunk or are u just scared they are.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
gamer what 1-ad have u seen that is 300mg a cap? i kno 4 US brands that are the most known that make a 1-ad clone and thats AMS, iron mag labs, diabolic labs (yes its a limited run), and muscle gauge nutrition and they all have 100mg caps.
I am thinking of the original ergopharms 1-ad....

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
yeah bro i doubt he had og 1-ad dont u think he would have known what a proper pct is if he had that?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You know how people are.. I have seen people with original SD that have used Novedex XT as a pct...

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
ive seen that too so i guess it is possible but highly unlikely

krpv1111

Awards
no I'm not imagining, they really did shrink especially my left one. The caps were 100 mg each and I got the stuff from this guy in Canada it's not ergopharms.

krpv1111

Awards
The caps are 100 mg and I did do research on PCT about serms but didn't think it was necessary- the stuff I was using was alpha sustain, I forgot what it was last night.