Rest, training on PCT

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering how many of you vets handle your post-cycle rest and training. I've seen where some people recommend staying out of the gym for 3-5 days after cycle to rest the body (while using appropriate pct protocol, of course). Do any of you do this? Does it sound like a reasonable idea? Also, do you continue your training plan or do you scale it back to something like a 5x5 to solidify the gains and not overtrain? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
i scale it back. i do alot more cardo and less lifting.
lift sat sun wed.
cardio mon tue thur fri
for 3 to 4 weeks
and on lift days i do mostly big compound lifts (dead,beanch,ect.)
thats just me.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You need to lift and eat like you want to continue gaining while on PCT, otherwise you start loosing strength and size...

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
I try to lift harder so I don't lose my gains that I have made. I wouldn't go any easier.

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
So, nobody takes any days off to rest and recover? I think I've got my training down but I thought that after six weeks of intense lifting, growing, eating and supplementing, the body would benefit from a couple days of r and r.

Spooly

Spooly

Awards
The last day of my cycle I got sick I rested one week kept pct in progress I just ate sleep and went to work I went back to the gym no lose in weight or strenght felt great being back I felt good. Might do it on cycle by my own choice not sick call