back to the us

holota18

Awards
hey all im currently over in the dessert and i finished my xtren hdrol cycle a little bit ago and im currently in my pct, just got news that ill be headed home ealry. my question is how would you guys think going through customs with my pct in my bag go? thanks for the help

pbrocky

Awards
I'm interested in this answer too. I am heading to Australia soon and Ill be on PCT. I have a legit prescription for the Clomid, but none for the Nolva.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you wear your ACU's back, put in cargo pocket. If not, put in luggage, if no luggage, hide it in something and put in carry on... I have gone through customs in my ACU's with liquids and what not in my cargo pockets fine..

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey all im currently over in the dessert and i finished my xtren hdrol cycle a little bit ago and im currently in my pct, just got news that ill be headed home ealry. my question is how would you guys think going through customs with my pct in my bag go? thanks for the help
just put it in a supplement bottle

OZjames007

OZjames007

Awards
Hey as an Aussie. You will most likely be checked upon entry.. we have strict custom policies due to our isolation.... 99% of the time they dont go through your toiletries bag... its on the way in.. if you hide it and they find it... gone.. and a fine.. if you have it in plain site they usually dont even look twice..

In saying that... i believe you can bring 3 months worth of personal medicine.. that is not illegal (both of which arent).. i dont know how this applies to having a script or not!?

wiseguy15

Awards
ive gone through customs myself multiple times coming back from that damn sandbox...i got checked multiple times but onces they checkd my c-bags..2 (could leave stuff in ur pocket) and once ur packn up ur stuff just put in there because the next time u will see them is after u land in the states...only way they will get checkd again is if someone gets caught...then they "can" and "might" dump the bags..id agree and just leave them in ur pocket..but like i said.when i went through i got **** back and didnt have a problem..