sh**y scenario. lil help fellas?

EDizzle

Awards
alright guys see if you can help me here... ive never taken any other pct besides Novedex XT. i've taken it a bunch of times, and it seemed to work, but of which, BTW, i heard recently they took out a key product ...etioallochan or somethin? And it seems Reversitol is new king of PCT's? Anyway so i've been liftin since '99 and have taken every ph or andro, etc, i could get my hands on, all the way back to Anotesten and Nortesten in 2000 from Muscletech to Andro Poppers in like '03 to 1-TU by Nutrex in early '05 (friggin amazing BTW! ah the good ol days...) to Phera-plex in '07 (had me benchin 225 for SETS of 25...ridiculous!).... i took d-bol tabs with the pheraplex, but they were only 5 mg's and just for a few weeks for a kick-start...i think i never really recovered all the way since then tho. My libido and intensity and ability to make gains hasnt been the same in the past couple years :mad: ....also i used the apparently much-hated decabolen this spring, then three weeks of winstrol tabs this summer along with taraxatone to get sliced (good stuff...i still have 3 weeks left of it but im kinda leery of it now)...and finally just took decabolen again...too bad that i got a decade of experience but i'm an idiot, still too damn dumb to have stayed away from sh** thats so bad for ya...used Nov XT but i really dont think it did the trick man...just finally found out what triple-methylated means....prolly means im in some internal organ trouble. oh yea and also in summer '08 i tried test prop for 7 days, once for 3 and once for 4 but couldnt handle the sides...i kept gettin high ass fevers, etc. ...aight so now, not to sound like a bitch, but my skin sucks, my lifts suck, my libido sucks, and i know my "boys" shrunk a bit. i try to come off confident still, i still do alright, i can still throw down but damn i feel defeated before i begin and i NEVER felt like 'at before... and im still in my twenties so its not like im ancient and goin sterile, this should not be happening. ha but yea any of u vets on here, would u say i need some SERM action? Plus some extras? I see so many conflicting opinions. Some idiots wanna sound smart and throw s**t in there but have never taken the stuff before. Im thinking nolva + clomid for a month or whatnot...?? i know my test is mega mega low, i dont need the doc to confirm that, i got all the classic signs. Im sure my HPTA axis is severely depressed...i just wanna get that alpha-male feelin back again. I'm not asking for a Test level of 800+ ... even 5 somethin maybe 6 or whatever would be fine by me .... I had that when i wasnt even on anything, all the time, until after that first PP+d-bol cycle! I used to feel like a walking Slayer concert, but since then, i feel like i'm like damaged goods or some sh**. Can't get crazy like i usedta. I used to level people with my eyes and now i feel like people are unimpressed, feel like a f***'in has-been. So...anybody with any nuggets of knowledge for your boy here? I've done some research, im not sayin "aww do research for me im helpless" just tryin to learn from those who know more than me. And knowin my dumbass, that aint too hard to do. Thanx in advance. Damn i just wrote a book. ha

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
You have taken all that, without the proper PCT's and are just learning what triple methylated mean? Holy sh*t! How old were you when you first started juicing?

You are in defn need of a SERM and some natty test boosters to get yourself back on track.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Quite a 2nd post sir, haha sounds like you need an AM life coach, sorry but it won't be me, however my suggestion would be to go to the doc and get extensive bloodwork pronto, lipids, hormones, liver values the whole nine yards, then you can see what is really effected and what is not. Don't take this the wrong way but it appears that you in a very uneducated manor abused PH's and AAS and had no idea what you were doing, I expect you will get flamed big time for this post. Get bloodwork ASAP, find out what and if anything wrong, btw way you don't have to tell your doc everything, but don't be afraid to tell him you have used a little bit and think you need to get looked at.

And it is people like yourself that get the supplement industry into trouble by abusing, but that is not 100% your fault, its not like on the back of phera bottle there is detailed instructions with sides and PCT protocol, the only way you can find out about this stuff is someplace like AM.

This is a step in the right direction for you, go get bloodwork done, oh yea and another thing, GET YOUR BLOODWORK DONE AS SOON AS YOU CAN, then post it up here and let us tear it apart, just hope the damage you have done is not permanent and your body can balance itself back to normal, but if you were abusing these steriods in your teens I expect you may be in for some bad news....Good luck

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
In your twenties and you have been using for a decade. So, I am assuming you started around 17 which is bad enough and even worst that you didnt post cycle; NO, novedex xt is not a PCT. Get clomid and nolva an OTC AI and a natty test booster. Take as followed below:
Nolva:20/20/20/20
Clomid:75/50/50/25
Start the Natty test booster and OTC AI like topical formestane week 3 and continue for 4 weeks. Taper the AI down slightly towards the end. Then I would say get a full blood test done... Good Luck, and you should also take Liv. 52 and milk thistle everyday your on the SERMs....

EDizzle

Awards
appreciate it gamer, jay, and gym ... i forgot to mention that i did take liverarmor with the decabolen both times, and milk thistle with each ph since 07, which did help, but i know it wasnt enough. a natty test booster ... would that be like Trib or LJ? which IMO seem to be pretty weak. and an OTC AI, would Reversitol qualify?

EDizzle

Awards
ps yea i was 18 when i started. and i did have BW done a couple years ago, which was before the decabolen, my test was down to 200 but it came back up to 450 with one shot of test cyp the doc administered..too bad i got greedy and went on ph's again after that... everything in the BW was fine, but the liver count was high. i thought it was cuz i'd been drinkin that week, which by the way i've cut out since, cuz now i'm a little worried. I dont have insurance right now cuz of some crazy s**t that went down, long story, but its comin back in 3 weeks and i'm gonna be able to get BW done after that. but as per gamer's advice, i'm gonna check out that proper PCT first, then get it done. and i only asked about the Reversitol in case i cant get ahold of topical formestane. but i'd rather use exactly what you say, just wanted a backup just in case.

EDizzle

Awards
i thought i woulda gotten flamed a lot harder. maybe cuz i know how dumb i was.

EDizzle

Awards
so im gonna run that proper pct, then bloodwork. i do hope it gets ripped apart.the brutal honesty only helps people get results, if they have the balls...uh, or lackthereof... to take a lil heat