PCT For Unique Scenario - AnabolicMinds.com

PCT For Unique Scenario

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.

PCT For Unique Scenario

I have a unique scenario in that I have a pituitary adenoma that screws up my LH and FSH levels in turn requiring me to be on a maintenance dosage of Test Cyp all the time. Without this, my test levels go into the ditch. Of course with the Test Cyp my test levels stay in the normal range, but products that increase natural test levels are rendered useless.
    In the past, (10 years ago or so) before the discovery of my condition, I used different things with great success, but I also included and good pct plan. Now I'm older and have a family so staying to the right side of the law has become more important. I am just starting a PH Tren cycle. I have used this in the past not realizing what it was. Just "something that really works" a guy at the supplement store recommended. I used it and had no issues after with no PCT plan. This time, after doing some reading, I am trying to determine if PCT is really even needed in my case for this cycle. Natural Test boosters do not help because of the test cyp. Estrogen is not a problem because the test is never taken away or turned completely off so-to-speak. I have not had any progestin/prolactin related issues with inj tren in the distant past, or PH tren in the recent past so I am not really worried about that.
    So with all of that said, I would like to hear you guys' opinions on PCT for someone who's natty test levels will never return.
    And for those who might question why I would start the cycle before the PCT question is answered, it is simply because I have easy access to PCT related products so if I need it, I can have it within a few days. I just wanted some more experienced guys to look at this and see if there is something I am not considering.
    I should also mention that I had bloodwork done after my first experience with the PH tren and everything looked good except my Triglycerides which may be mostly hereditary. (The doc has me do BW fairly often because of the test cyp) I think that's it. Sorry for the novel.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

I think guys who are on HRT don't really need PCT, so I would say that you probably don't even need to worry about it, but I'm far from an expert/Dr here. I have no idea what the interaction or impact of what you're taking could be on your condition however, that could be important
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by neverstop View Post
    I think guys who are on HRT don't really need PCT, so I would say that you probably don't even need to worry about it, but I'm far from an expert/Dr here. I have no idea what the interaction or impact of what you're taking could be on your condition however, that could be important
    That is my conclusion so far, but you can never be too careful. I feel very lucky that I have had such good luck with Tren as some do not tolerate it well. Other than the uncomfortable back pumps and the lower legs pumps making cardio difficult, I do well with it.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. sh**y scenario. lil help fellas?
    By EDizzle in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-16-2009, 11:53 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-25-2009, 12:31 PM
  3. Quick overtraining scenario
    By MrBrightside in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-18-2008, 08:40 PM