Reversitol after M-Drol

Zoes

Awards
Hi guys!

I am planing my first cycle of M-Drol (currently on H-Drol) and I am wondering if anybody has ever tried Reversitol (plus support supps) as PCT after M-Drol.
I have got Nolva on hand and I was planing on using it but it would be interesting to see if anybody has actually got experience with Reversitol after M-Drol.

I know its probably not recommended but somebody would have tried I reckon....

shawn213

Awards
Hi guys!

I am planing my first cycle of M-Drol (currently on H-Drol) and I am wondering if anybody has ever tried Reversitol (plus support supps) as PCT after M-Drol.
I have got Nolva on hand and I was planing on using it but it would be interesting to see if anybody has actually got experience with Reversitol after M-Drol.

I know its probably not recommended but somebody would have tried I reckon....
Reversitol is in no way shape or form strong enough for an M-drol cycle so just forget about it and use the nolva that you already have. End of discussion.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
clomi 100/50/50/25 OR Nova 40/20/20/10
cel pcs
sns reduce xt or cel suppress c

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
taking reservitrol after mdrol is like eating skittles to heal your bullet wounds. I got some for free so I have taken it through my latest PCT and honestly don't notice any benefits.

Zoes

Awards
Reversitol is in no way shape or form strong enough for an M-drol cycle so just forget about it and use the nolva that you already have. End of discussion.
A SERM and a natty test booster would be needed.
clomi 100/50/50/25 OR Nova 40/20/20/10
cel pcs
sns reduce xt or cel suppress c
Reversitol on m-drol= equals boobies....
taking reservitrol after mdrol is like eating skittles to heal your bullet wounds. I got some for free so I have taken it through my latest PCT and honestly don't notice any benefits.

Thanks guys!! I will def stick with the original plan of Nolva + Support supps.