Halovar cycle PCT

M

marr0094

Awards
Hey guys im going to go on a cycle of halovar. everyone over on the purus labs forum said to use two bottles so thats the plan. I found somewhere i can get research chemicals and thats the route im thinking about going. The first option is Liquid Clomi 70mL 35mg/mL. The second one is Liquid Tamox 50mL 20mg/mL. The third option is both bottles for a discounted price. What should I get and how do I dose this?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Hey guys im going to go on a cycle of halovar. everyone over on the purus labs forum said to use two bottles so thats the plan. I found somewhere i can get research chemicals and thats the route im thinking about going. The first option is Liquid Clomi 70mL 35mg/mL. The second one is Liquid Tamox 50mL 20mg/mL. The third option is both bottles for a discounted price. What should I get and how do I dose this?
Either one should be fine. If you plan on running cycles in the future you may want to jump on the discount and get both.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Either one should be fine. If you plan on running cycles in the future you may want to jump on the discount and get both.
x2.

I wouldnt use a serm for hdrol
this would suffice
sns reduce xt
cel pcs
sns reduce xt or cel suppress c.

or if you want to use a serm...
clomi 100/50/50/25 OR Nova 40/20/20/10
cel pcs
sns reduce xt or cel suppress c

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
x2.

this would suffice
sns reduce xt
cel pcs

cel pcs
Agreed I did not use a SERM on my run and all was fine. I did have one on hand.

M

marr0094

Awards
x2.

this would suffice
sns reduce xt
cel pcs

cel pcs
not really sure what you are referring to here

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I think he is saying that you do not really need a SERM for a h-drol only cycle and gave you a list of products that would make a good OTC PCT.

M

marr0094

Awards
When i posted over on the purus labs forum they all said i needed a serm for the halovar so i think im going to have one on hand if i need it. I tried looking up the cel pcs and sns reduce xt and couldnt figure out what products you guys were talking about thats why i posted i dont really know what you are referring to. With the serms would i need to inject that or how is that administered?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
When i posted over on the purus labs forum they all said i needed a serm for the halovar so i think im going to have one on hand if i need it. I tried looking up the cel pcs and sns reduce xt and couldnt figure out what products you guys were talking about thats why i posted i dont really know what you are referring to. With the serms would i need to inject that or how is that administered?
You would take the SERM orally.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
oh crap, I meant sns inhibit e 2/2/1/1
cel pct assist
and the last 2 are coritsol blockers, optional and you only need 1 of them if you decide to use it

M

marr0094

Awards
alright i checked out inhibit e really like that route instead of getting a serm because i really dont feel confident in my knowledge about the dosing and im doing this without having anyone around that has experience in this. Take the halovar then for pct take inhibit e, reduce xt, and the purus organ shield?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
alright i checked out inhibit e really like that route instead of getting a serm because i really dont feel confident in my knowledge about the dosing and im doing this without having anyone around that has experience in this. Take the halovar then for pct take inhibit e, reduce xt, and the purus organ shield?
is the purus organ shield a liver protector?

anyways youll want/need a test booster in your PCT as well, check into CEL PCT assist

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Easy dosing you can get Nolva where 1ml=20mg of nolva. You then bay a baby syringe. If you want 40mg load the syringe with 2 ml. If yo want 20mg just load 1 ml into syringe and for 10mg of nolva put 1/2 a mg in syringe. You them just squirt it into your mouth.

M

marr0094

Awards
pembroke have you taken an hdrol cycle and used nolva or any of the other products for pct? If so any other suggestions would be great!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
pembroke have you taken an hdrol cycle and used nolva or any of the other products for pct? If so any other suggestions would be great!
I did a h-drol run about 1.5 yrs ago. I ran 75/75/75/75/75. I used Cycle Support before and during the cycle. I used Post Cycle Support and Lean Xtreme(started week 3 of pct). I got blood work done the day after pct(could not afford to do before and during tests). I choose after because I want to make sure I did not screw anything up. I had the Nolva on hand but found no reason to run it. I will post my after pct bloodwork.

M

marr0094

Awards
Ok i think i finally have everything figured out that I am going to do. I dont really find any reason for me to take the SNS Reduce XT. And are CEL PCT Assist and SNS Inhibit-E basically the same thing or would i need to take both? The Organ Shield is for your liver heart and prostate. Im also going to buy the nolva just in case and probably get blood work done after to make sure everything is ok.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Ok i think i finally have everything figured out that I am going to do. I dont really find any reason for me to take the SNS Reduce XT. And are CEL PCT Assist and SNS Inhibit-E basically the same thing or would i need to take both? The Organ Shield is for your liver heart and prostate. Im also going to buy the nolva just in case and probably get blood work done after to make sure everything is ok.
The PCT assist and inhibit-e are different as the latter is a anti estro. You could run them both if you want to.

M

marr0094

Awards
which if either of them would compare to gasparis novadex?

M

marr0094

Awards
so if i already have a bottle of novedex just sitting around should i take that instead and then buy a thing of the cel pct?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
so if i already have a bottle of novedex just sitting around should i take that instead and then buy a thing of the cel pct?
cel pct assist is a test booster, novedex/inhibit e = atd.

you need both

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
They are not the same product at all. They play different roles in pct.

M

marr0094

Awards
ok just bought the CEL PCT Assist and got my novedex as well so i think im set. should i follow the dosing instructions on the bottles where you take two of the novedex before bed and for the PCT Asssist take two pills twice daily?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
ok just bought the CEL PCT Assist and got my novedex as well so i think im set. should i follow the dosing instructions on the bottles where you take two of the novedex before bed and for the PCT Asssist take two pills twice daily?
I would start the PCT assist right away and maybe start the Novedex XT in week 3 and taper the dose down each week.

M

marr0094

Awards
how many weeks do you think i should do pembroke? so go 4,3,2,1 on the pct assist and should i do each stage for two weeks one week idk? then start the novedex week 3 and do that two pills a day for two weeks and 1 pill a day the second two?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
how many weeks do you think i should do pembroke? so go 4,3,2,1 on the pct assist and should i do each stage for two weeks one week idk? then start the novedex week 3 and do that two pills a day for two weeks and 1 pill a day the second two?
Run the PCT assist 3 caps twice a day spaced about 10-12 hours between doses and run it for 4 weeks. Then start The Novdex XT in week 3 and your dosing looks good on that. So weeks 3-4 you will be running both products and week 5-6 just the XT.